View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Wrestling Fan's Thoughts- Upcoming Elimination Chamber PPV

Hi there everyone, I usually make these blogs regarding predictions for upcoming PPV's and I will be next week ready for the Elimination Chamber PPV, but this time I thought I'd share what my thoughts are regarding the upcoming E.C. PPV.

I am always exciting around this time of year simply because we are on the Road to WrestleMania! This is a time where storylines are created ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How I would have booked it: part 1

While having a sort through my documents I found these ideas I recorded, detailing how I would book the survivor series to WrestleMania season. So in the following three part blog, I will share with you how I would have booked things. This blog is not to knock the way WWE did things, but is just a different interpretation. For example, I would have had Daniel Bryan triumph at Hell in a Cell and win ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ring Rust Radio: February 11th; My thoughts on their opinion of WWE.

I admittedly have only just discovered Ring Rust Radio recently. As a big WWE fan, Bleacher Report was normally my haven to outlet frustration or my own personal thoughts on the WWE's direction and Mike Chairi's RRR article would be one i would read a lot, but i normally would just bypass the option to download the podcast. But as of late i have begun listening and it is a very good show to hear the ...

Updated 02-14-2014 at 10:43 AM by CandieLand

Tags: ring rust, rrr, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wrestlemania XXX Card.

Wrestlemania XXX

Pre Show
    Divas Title - AJ (C)vs Tamina Snuka

Divas division has been neglected from Wrestlemania for years now and i see this as the first step for them; the pre show. There is nothing worth noting when it comes to the divas division apart from AJ and the promo she did a while back. Maybe Lita makes a return and faces AJ. That would make it ...

Updated 02-13-2014 at 03:48 PM by CandieLand

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan should happen on RAW.....

How does this happen? No way!!!, Lesnar vs Bryan wouldn't work. Well i think there is a way.

With Network making it's much anticipated and very belated debut on RAW after the Elimination Chamber PPV then there has to be something to have viewers tune in. And i think it would be safe to say that the WWE would want to pull as many viewers in as they possibly could. There is only one way ...
    Tags: bryan, lesnar, network, raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. That Ever Growing, Sinking Feeling of What If....Part 1

What if? Probably two of the most used words in the arsenal of a Pro Wrestling fan. And of course, opinion is infinite, everyone has their likes and dislikes and everyone has their own idea of what a perfect program would be; the perfect rivalry and the ultimate payoff. It's part of what makes Wrestling so great. That once the show ends you are still able to talk about it, to discuss what COULD have ...

Updated 02-13-2014 at 02:37 PM by CandieLand

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. How can the WWE Women's Division be better?

After wrestlers like Trish, Lita, Chyna, Jazz had left the ring, the WWE Women's Division has become nothing more than a joke! Every now and then a jewel or two will pop up in the Women's Division such as Mickie James, Victoria and now AJ Lee. But other than that, there haven't really been much to look forward to and when there is, it's because the Female talent is latching onto one of the top Male ...
  8. My view: What the main event for WM30 should be?

Now days, we have confusion of what "main event" means because WWE promotes shows as if there is more than 1 because you got other big matches of the show as well. However, the main event no matter how you slice and dice it....is the "last" match on the show. CM Punk still wants to be in the "last" match on Wrestlemania. Why? It is Wrestlemania.....wrestlings World Series ...
  9. Wrestlemania 30 Card Prediction

Expect some sort of angle involving Vince, Sting and Hogan

Big E Langston vs Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus vs Mark Henry Six Man Elimination Match
    Unified Intercontinental and United States Championship
    Winner: Sheamus

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust
    Winner: Cody Rhodes

The Big Show vs Alexander Rusev
    Winner: ...
  10. The perspective of wrestling to a grown up fan

Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Rock. Masked Kane. Chris Jericho. Triple H. The Undertaker. The Dudley Boyz. The Hardy Boyz. Too Cool and Rikishi. Mick Foley. Edge and Christian. New age outlaws. Trish Stratus. Molly Holly. Lita. Victoria. Kurt Angle. William Regal. Eddie Guerrero. Chris Beniot(he was fucked in the head, but the man could wrestle), Booker T....

These were the names that ...

Updated 02-08-2014 at 05:05 PM by redRaider22

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.