View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Booking Challenge: TNA Slammiversary 2013

The Booking Challenge is back. 1x a month series was created for fun and to hear other fans dream cards. How would they book this event. Not how it is actually going to be booked. You can use the matches that are already announced for the ppv, but I want to do some things differently. This ppv is in Boston. Time for something memorable instead of every single year Sting gets to challenge the world ...
  2. DWO: How Wrestling Could Be #2 Turning Kofi Kingston Heel

I felt that my last blog was lack-luster so descided to update my blog series of "How wrestling could be" by discussing how WWE could turn Kofi Kingston heel

Kofi Kingston is a superstar with almost unmatchable athletic abilities, a good move set and a killer finishing maneuver. He has the ability to create magical moments such as innovative ways to stay in the Royal Rumble
  3. 2013 Extreme Rules Predictions

It's that time of the year. The only time of the year where every WWE superstar gets extreme. To be honest, this PPV is looking a lot better than WrestleMania and that is no exaggeration. While this past week's Monday Night RAW, with the exception of The Shield match and the Triple H/Lesnar segment, was uttlerly atrocious, this PPV has a lot of potential. We have a Steel Cage match, an I Quit Match, ...
  4. Random Throughts: A Raw Scolding and Another Raw Review

Oh boy...am I waving the naughty finger. An overall very unspectacular RAW to talk about, but first thing first...and oh boy, am I pissed.

The Double Standard

So, last week on an episode of Impact Wrestling, Christy Hemme did the ultimate evil. She made a mistake while announcing. As discipline, Austin Aries got up on the turnbuckle, sticking his crotch just inches from ...

Updated 05-16-2013 at 10:50 PM by wil2197 (Minor spelling and grammar issues)

Tags: cesaro, hemme, raw, shield, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. DWO: How Wrestling Could Be #1 How to book HHH vs. Lesnar

Welcome to #1 of my "How wrestling could be" blogs, today i will be discussing how Lesnar vs. HHH could be booked as opposed to do the direction they have currently taken.

One thing is for certain when we look at the feud between Triple H and Brock Lesnar. It has not lived up to the hype the WWE had hoped it would. I have read continuous comments throughout the IWC and there ...

Updated 05-15-2013 at 06:35 PM by DWO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED Extreme Rules 2013 Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion of mine. Not a new edition, its just that with Dolph Ziggler's concussion, preventing him from defending the World Heavyweight Title and with more matches added, I thought I would give you updated predictions for Extreme Rules in a few days. I hope you all like.

[B]WWE Championship
    Last Man Standing match
    John Cena (c) vs. Ryback[/B] ...
  7. My personal Top 10 wrestlers

Hi their this is my first time at writing a blog,so i thought i would go with some thing easy, so please go easy on me. This is my persnal top 10 wrestlers throughout my eras late 80s up till now, this will include tag teams.

10. Adam Bomb. This guy was amazing to watch, but never really given the push he deserved in wwf/e, and only got the push in wcw as part of the tag team kronick.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Lately, it is becoming more and more difficult to find a reason to look forward to Raw. This isn’t going to be one of THOSE blogs; tearing into the WWE product and telling you all that creative is to blame for the (supposed) lack of character development and ‘poor’ storytelling. At the end of the day I am a WWE fan and I, like everyone else, watch the product for my own personal reasons. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Raw 5-13-13 Hits and Misses

Welcome to my Monday Night Raw Hits and Misses blog. You will see me give an overall score of tonight's Raw, what the hits of the show were and what the misses were as well. Please remember these are just my opinions and how I viewed tonight's Raw as a fan who has watched Raw weekly for a very long time.

Overall Score: 5.0

Hits

World Title Picture: I'm very happy ...

Updated 05-13-2013 at 11:32 PM by Anthony_Eckman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. Blade's Experience: The Future Is Not Bright!

Welcome to another edition of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I talked about what I want to see in WWE 2K14. Their is big news coming from the video game industry as WWE 2K14 coming out on October 29th 2013. Will the fans see the classic Slobber-knocker or the same old stuff in recent games before. In this blog, I will blog about Future Superstars. The WWE is in desperate needs of finding a new ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.