View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Gimmick Transitions: Better or Worse part 2

I believe it was last week I posted part 1. I can't remember because I've been busy with work and making music. And I will say what I always say but this time I will emphasize it because I will be doing some big names: THIS IS ALL IN MY OPINION

CM PUNK
    CM Punk when he first debuted in WWECW didnt really have a noticeable gimmick partly because the "masterminds" didnt ...
  2. WWE Raw Hits and Misses 6-24-13

Overall Score: 6

Hits

Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton I:
    I liked how this kicked off Raw on Monday. Honestly I was shocked to see a match start Raw. I believe that Daniel Bryan should drop the weak link act. It's gotten kind of old by now and no one really believes him since he can take out all three members of The Shield on his own. I liked that Orton came out and told Bryan ...
  3. When Ziggler wins back the World Heavyweight Championship...

Hi Guys, I just wanted to create this blog stating my top 6 people I would like to see Ziggler feud with when him wins back the whc. I believe these 6 with Ziggler could really bring back prestige to the title.

Honorable mentions - bryan and punk ( i see it happening but for wwe title), cesaro (not quite ready), barrett (needs to reestablish himself first, kind of a joke atm), seth rollins ...
  4. Making The Case for Each MITB Participant

WWE has actually decided to add a curveball to this year's Money In The Bank Pay-per-view: unpredictability. Last year's winners were John Cena and Dolph Ziggler, two obvious choices. But this time, they are making us guess at who could win, why they should win, and whether or not curveballs will be thrown. Also, we have, for the first time, a Money In The Bank ladder match with all heels. I don't ...

Updated 06-26-2013 at 08:10 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Blade's Experience: EWN Internet Champion

Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I gave my predictions to WWE upcoming PPV MITB 2013. To start off with another monumental week, we will introduce the new EWN Internet Champion. Yes, I know it might seem shabby but in my opinion, this website needs to add a little more flare to it's blogger's and do us the fans justice. Many of my fans would believe since I am the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Overexposure: WWE in the Modern Era

Note: Sorry if this is a little unfocused. This blog is a way for me to motivate myself creatively and I'm still working out structural kinks.

Entry 1.

Part 1: Introduction

When I was growing up, wrestling was about the journey. Nationally televised wrestling programs were scarce and Pay Per Views saved for a select few nights a year. Story lines had no choice ...

Updated 06-26-2013 at 11:23 PM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Blade's Experience: Wrestlemania Dream Card

Welcome to another edition of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I made blogged about MITB 2013 Prediction's.In this blog, I will have a Wrestlemania dream card that should happen. Some matches would never happen but others are realistic so get ready for another edition of Blade's Experience. This blog will also feature the first meme of the day; here's another Blade's Experience.

Wrestlemania
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE's Hits and Misses

Now I have not been blogging for awhile as I have been on hiatus. For whatever reason, when I do blog they never seem to make it on this website. I had stopped really paying attention to WWE product after WM as it was not very interesting or even entertaining. I have begun to follow it again as they have improved their product. First let's start with the misses.

This first one is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Blade's Experience: MITB 2013 Predictions

Welcome to another blogside edition of Blade's Experience. In this blog, I will give you my prospective of his PPV which is highly hyped in the regards of the return of RVD and the comebacks of C.M Punk and Mark Henry. Enjoy and give me feedback in the comment section below.

Money In The Bank
    24,000 in Attendance
    "Who Will Win!"

1) Chris Jericho
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Thom Hodkinson's Pointless Opinions IV: MITB

Welcome once again to another blog of my utterly shite musings on the World of Wrest... Sports Entertainment...
    This time around, I have decided to go through the WWE Roster and see who'd be ideal for working the Money In The Bank's namesake match. There's no particular order to be had here, and I shall not group the individuals into different matches, this is just a list of guys that I think ...

Updated 06-25-2013 at 07:38 PM by ThomHodkinson

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.