View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Who Was Better Special: Best of the '90s

In the previous edition of ‘Who Was Better’ I asked who the superior talent was: Kurt Angle or Bret Hart?

You voted and your winner was…BRET ‘THE HITMAN’ HART with a 25 votes, compared to Angle’s 10.

-

The nineties saw a huge transition in wrestling. In just one decade, WCW became the superior wrestling promotion, all before ...
  2. WWE's Unsolved Mysteries NO.1 The Nexus Buries the Undertaker

As some of you may rememberback t Bragging Rights of 2010 The Undertaker had a buried alive match with kane for the World Heavyweight Title. At that time the group known as the Nexus was running around WWE beating the living hell out of whoever they wanted

.Now at the end of the match the Nexus came ot and attacked The Undertaker to help Kane get the win. This leaves only one question. ...
  3. Wrestlemania 29 Build Up, Match Card, and Booking (Part 1, Main Events)

Hello one and all. Usually, Wrestlemania match cards start circulating around January. I for one, love creating match cards, and with 3 main events already rumored, I knew I'd make a blog on the subject. Some of the rumored matches (Brock/Austin, Punk/Austin, and Taker/Cena), I've kept the same, while others I've changed. Thanks for reading.

Main Event #1: John Cena vs. The Undertaker ...
  4. Who Was Better: Sting or The Undertaker?

In the last blog the big debate was; who was better: Eddie Guerrero or Chris Jericho? The people have spoken and the winner is….

CHRIS JERICHO! Y2J wins it with 17 votes in comparison to Guerrero’s 11.

-

Based on constructive criticism on the last blog I’ve decided not to focus on one specific time in the wrestler’s career and instead ...
    Tags: sting, undertaker
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Kid Contra's thoughts on WM29's Rumored Top Matches

What up...Kid Contra here! Just wanted to share my thoughts on the rumored top 3 matches at next year's Wrestlemania. In case you hadn't heard, here is what's rumored to be the top matches for next year's WM:

WWE Title Match: The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar
    Steve Austin vs. CM Punk
    The Undertaker vs. John Cena

1) WWE Title Match: The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar- Ok so this
  6. And that's all I got to say about that.

This is my second blog (actually it was my first but I couldn't figure out how to post it so it would appear on the main page). Going to make it a quick one. Some insight on me:

Wrestlemania V was my first time ever watching WWF.

I was mad when they had to change the name to WWE. My solution was put a panda and Stone Cold in a steel cage. Winner got the rights. Though the ...

Updated 04-06-2012 at 07:41 PM by KillroyWW2

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Wrestlemaina 28 Rewind!

What up everyone, Kid Contra here! Now that WM28 is in the record books, I kust wanted to take a brief look back, so I may share my thoughts and opinions on the event. Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions as well, I love to read everyone's comments.

World Heavyweight Championship <strong>
    Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan (C)
  8. Wrestlemania XXVIII: Thoughts and Review

So we've had the build up, the expectation, the excitement and the actual event. It's now time to get views on what we all thought about the whole extravaganza! So here are mine...

World Heavyweight Championship match: Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
    Well what can I say! I was looking forward to that match and was completely shocked when I saw Sheamus walk out...opening the show! The ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 03:12 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Kane: The Devils Favourite On/Off Demon

Hey guys, this is the first ever blog I've posted on any wrestling forum of any kind, so i apologise if it's bad plus i wanted to steer away from all the wrestlemania posts But anyway.

Glenn Jacobs better known as Kane has had quite a career, but he has had nowhere near the career he could have had.

The Monsters Early Days

The Kane character made his debut diving

Updated 04-01-2012 at 02:23 PM by MrzigglesFTW!

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. The Deadman Isn't Dead

We are about a month and a half away from Wrestlemania 28, and this Sunday, we find ourselves at the second stop on the road to Wrestlemania, Elimination Chamber. This blog isn't about EC or the outcomes of certain matches from that. Clearly by the title, you can tell this is about The Undertaker. While there have been speculation as to whether or not Taker will retired after this wrestlemania, I

Updated 02-18-2012 at 08:03 PM by bearkg88 (Formatting)

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.