View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How to Save WWE

On April 1, 1990, at the SkyDome in Toronto the "Ultimate Challenge" ended when Warrior pinned Hogan for the three count. Never ever had I imagined that the Hulkster could get pinned. I shred some tears when Hogan passed the torch. At the age of 6, this was the best match ever . Little did I know that this was the decline of the traditional wrestling. Warrior was one dimensional and all ...

Updated 05-08-2011 at 05:59 PM by Desitatta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Taker will lose at Wrestlemania 28 (Part 1)

You have to understand the mentality of the Undertaker. Go back and watch some interviews from 2001-2003, when he was able to do some since he was in his biker persona. He wants the youth to step up and take the business to new heights - and he wants to be a guy that can usher that new era in.

The man is a legend in wrestling and always will be, no matter what happens in the future. ...
  3. Wasted Talent #2: Kofi Kingston aka The Ultimate Midcarder

Hey guys, I will be making a series of blogs talking about the numerous WWE/TNA who's talents are being wasted as of now. Lookout for these blogs to feature the likes of Samoa Joe, The Pope aka Elijah Burke, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Kofi Kingston and many more...Stay Tuned

Kofi Kingston, great in the ring, explosive moves, awesome on the mic when given a chance, great all around knowledge ...

Updated 05-08-2011 at 12:39 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wasted Talent #1: Ted Dibiase Jr.

Hey guys, I will be making a series of blogs talking about the numerous WWE/TNA who's talents are being wasted as of now. Lookout for these blogs to feature the likes of Samoa Joe, The Pope aka Elijah Burke, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Kofi Kingston and many more...Stay Tuned

Ted Dibiase, one of the very few 2nd/3rd generation star's that actually gets it. One of the very few that actually ...
  5. And I Quote 'Turn the lights out'- Christians, Sin Cara & More!

Quite a newsworthy week in 'the E' this week which has gone from seeing many of us rejoice at the sight of Christian becoming World Champion to us witnessing his pain after realising that he'd lost the title to Orton on Smackdown.

I'll start off though by talking about Sin Cara. This new Mexican superstar seems to be a topic of much debate. The debate surrounding; his prospects, his ...

Updated 05-07-2011 at 09:59 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. The ToughBlog : Tough Enough Week 5

Well hey, I'm back! Hope you all had an enjoyable and compelling Extreme Rules! (just kidding, I can hardly think of a compelling main event that involved John Cena either...). But anyways, I'm here to OFFICIALLY start my ToughBlog, an honest, and maaaaaaaaybe a little satirical look at the goings on of WWE's latest reality hit show/reboot/item that will replace the pure pile of giraffe dookie that ...

Updated 05-05-2011 at 09:49 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. WWEs booking of Cena makes perfect sense.

Now with Extreme Rules behind us, John Cena can once again use his catchphrase, «The Champ is Here» truthfully. The decision to put the WWE championship belt back on Cena has, expectedly, not been received with laud and applause by the «IWC». You should think that the same people that for months complained about The Miz being champ now would rejoice, but some people can never be pleased. ...
    Tags: cena, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. A Great Time for Women's Wrestling

Hi everyone! This is my first post so I welcome any feedback. As we all know for the last 5 years or so WWE diva matches have been anything but interesting. As some have put it they've been the bathroom breaks for many even less interesting than the comercials. The current batch of divas are little more than models with a bit of wrestling training mixed in picked for their looks and not for their ...

Updated 05-05-2011 at 09:48 AM by Frank

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. STATE OF THE 'E: Friday SmackDown! **Spoiler**

[B]IF YOU HAVE NOT YET WATCHED OR HEARD OF WHAT HAPPENS THIS FRIDAY FOR SMACKDOWN! PLEASE DO NOT READ![/B]

What good did it cause? Who is it helping? Why would THE 'E be that cold? We don't know all of the backstage politics that went into it but, Christian is no longer the World Heavyweight Champion. What? Yeah. He got it on Sunday, lost it on Tuesday (To air on Friday, May 6th, 2011) ...

Updated 05-04-2011 at 09:39 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Is the Tide turning on New Talent?

The year 2009 was a bad year to be a young, talented rising star in the WWE. The main events for each pay per view were dominated by established talent, and it left little breathing room for anyone new to break through from the rank and file. The title matches seemed to be a constant cycle of John Cena vs. Randy Orton, the only changes being whomever held the belt, and the stipulation involved. WWE ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.