View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Yin and Yang of the WWE part 1

Greeting IWC. This is my first blog so let me know how I do. I've been a fan since the late 80s and have seen the highs and lows of the business. I think its easy for us to complain about the product today and be nostalgic for the good old days. But lets look at things with some perspective and appreciate the good wresting we do get; without ignoring some of the glaring problems that frustrate us ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrestling in the Summer of 1998

Wrestling in the Summer of 1998.

I was 11 years old and heading into 5th grade during the summer of 1998. Pro wrestling was at it's all time high and there wasn't a better time like then to be a kid with no worries at all except making sure you had enough money every Monday to buy a blank VHS to record WCW Nitro and WWF Raw. Wrestling in the summer of 98 for me was the most enjoyable ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Never Give Up Cenation

Did you think this was a post to Hype or Make John Cena look good well no cuz I ain't a Cena fan never was and never will.

First do you think Cena he made his shirts like Hustle, Loyalty and Respect, Never Give Up Cenation because he knew someday The Rock, Austin, Undertaker, Triple H or any other wrestler that is so popular with WWE fans would come back and face him and try to have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Eric Bischoff vs. The IWC

Ok guys hope all is well. Once again I must admit that I love TNA. But hate Bischoff. Lately Bischoff has been having an ongoing battle with the internet which is very immature. What he fails to realize is that we are fans that only want to help TNA.

Bischoff is a victim of opening his mouth:
    Much like everyoneelse in TNA, Bischoff has to acknowledge outside forces instead ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: Are We the Worst Fans Ever?

Yes. That's right. i said it. The "WWEUniverse" is actually the worst thing going in THE 'E right now. I'm seeing more and more of it and I don't think it's going to stop. I will give examples on my thought process here. Have fun reading and can't wait to hear the snarmy comments and comebacks! =P

1.) CREATIVE - They are responsible for providing us fans with entertainment ...

Updated 06-15-2011 at 09:23 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Brand Specific PPV Could be the Way Forward

Whilst browsing the EWN forums, it seems the majority of people feel as if there are too many PPVs per annum for the WWE to be fresh and compelling. However, I believe there can be a counter-argument to those claims that could keep these events being entertaining.

Although at the time, I for one was against this idea. Nowadays, the idea of having single-branded PPVs (apart from obvious ...

Updated 06-14-2011 at 09:58 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. List of A-Z Problems of the WWE

In this blog, I will simply go down the line, addressing problems in the WWE.

A-Austin needs to come back and wrestle. Recent reports have stated that he said he still has "Fuel in the tank" persay. That said, chances are he likely won't, as he is focused on his outside projects.

B- Bad booking. Simply put, the "WWE All Star" edition of Monday Night ...

Updated 06-14-2011 at 09:43 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Mainstream Fans vs The Internet Wrestling Community

Hey, the topic you are about to read has been worked on for the last few days. The topic came about on a wrestling forum i was on and decided to make an article about it. So hope you read it, please comment if you wish.

Mainstream fans: Do not look into every single detail in the aspect of Wrestling, do not tend to be spoiled and usually support the product by what the program gives ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Is John Cena ruining PPV Sales?

Hey guys hope all is well. I've been thinking lately about how Ryan Clark has been posting the number of buys from WWE PPV's lately and wondered if it had anything to do with John Cena.

Now let me start off by saying I respect Cena as a person and as a wrestler as well. He might only do five moves but if you guys know Cena from OVW then you know he's capable of way more than five ...

Updated 06-14-2011 at 01:55 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Most Underrated Wrestler: Matt Morgan

Hey guys, I'm not done blogging about WWE/TNA's wasted talents but I thought I'd skip to the mainevent. I don't there is anyone who deserves stardom from both companies more than Matt Morgan.

I really can see Matt Morgan as a top talent but he's never been given a good chance. When TNA decided to push The Pope, Ken Anderson, RVD & Matt Morgan for the World Title, they ultimately ...

Updated 06-13-2011 at 03:13 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.