View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Realism vs Captivating

Second blog here, and I'm probably gonna piss a lot of you "hardcore" wrestling fans off here, but I think it needs said. WRESTLING (speaking about WWE) ISN'T ABOUT YOU (the individual), BUT ABOUT WHAT CAN KEEP THE COMPANY, AND BUSINESS SUSTAINED. and what keeps the WWE thriving?

Money/Fans/Children
    I was going to make it three different paragraphs but they all flow ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WrestleMania: Passing of the Torch

Hey was up everybody I was thinking about this the other day I though i would share this with you but let's get to the point on Passing of the Torch IMO....

Wrestlemania 6 - It was Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior the two top faces in the WWE went head to head for the WWE Championship and Intercontinental which we all knew Hogan was kind of passing the torch to the second face of the ...

Updated 06-23-2011 at 11:26 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Greatest Hardcore Wrestlers

To be honest I'll probably get flamed for the order of the top two, but between them it's so tightly contested that I had to order it that way.

1.) Sabu (Terry Brunk -- AKA, Terry Junior in the back.)

Sabu is a close-cut number one purely because he puts CZW to shame and makes them look like school-girls. This man has been in "two-dozen," no rope barb-wire ...

Updated 06-25-2011 at 09:30 PM by Spectroheliographies (Fixing error.)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Importance of Being a Mid-Carder

One of the things I missed about the attitude era is the fact that no matter where you were on the card, you still had as much of a chance to get over with the audience as any of the main eventers. Anyone that is a wrestling fan knows all about people like:

Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Tazz, Sabu, RVD, Kane, DDP, Randy Savage, Sting, Ted Dibiaise, The Rock, Ultimate ...

Updated 06-23-2011 at 12:56 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Why do we Hate our Wrestling Era?

I loved the attitude era like must of you have already expressed in previous blogs or comments do too. We loved the wrestlers, the storylines, the Monday night wars, etc. We loved everything about it and got behind it. We got to see wrestlers start at the bottom, become solid mid-carders, and eventual main-eventers.

Here are my reasons why I’m not a big fan of today’s ...

Updated 06-23-2011 at 11:30 AM by Frank

Categories
  6. Greatest Stars to never be World Champ

Ok guys, I'm going to blog about the greatest stars to never win the WWE/World Heavyweight, WCW and TNA World title. This list does not include the ECW or NWA World Title.

Now I know I'm going to forget a million names so please help me out and try not to bash me for a couple mistakes. If I miss a name simply leave a comment telling me so I can add it on the list. Once again I was ...

Updated 06-23-2011 at 01:08 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. An open letter to the WWE and IWC

I’ve been reading blogs and discussions on many wrestling sites and mainly here on EWN. Nice job guys by the way of expressing your opinions and comments. I always enjoy reading your stuff.

Here are some of the problems you guys seem to have with the current situation in the WWE and some of my solutions to keep it PG but at the same time make it a little more interesting. ...

Updated 06-23-2011 at 11:28 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Why do People Hate TNA wrestling? Hogan/Bishoff? PART2

Well after I have read the comments that the last post received, I just needed to correct a few of them. HOGAN AND BISHOFF DID NOT DESTROY WCW. The merge between AOL and Time Warner is what caused the demise of WCW. AOL didn't want anything to do with pro-wrestling at the time. The only option Eric Bishoff had was to keep the company but there would be no TV deal, which would have been a pointless. ...

Updated 06-23-2011 at 03:20 PM by jamez20

Categories
  9. WWE insults fans with RAW POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

As a loyal fan of the WWE, I usually let a lot of things slide with the company. I let the edited cheers and boos on Smackdown! slide, despite my extreme grotesque towards altering the crowd to suit what the company wants. I let the FAKE OBAMA segment on WWE Capitol Punishment slide. It was a complete waste of time, but I still felt the solid matches made the PPV a decent show. However, lying to the ...

Updated 06-22-2011 at 08:31 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  10. STATE OF THE 'E: What Has CM Punk Done For You Lately?

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-Punks-Snow-Angels/162833020448752"]http://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-Punks-Snow-Angels/162833020448752[/URL]

On June 20th, 2011, CM Punk announced that his contract expires at midnight on July 17th, 2011 and that if he wins the WWE Championship at "Night Of Champions" he will walk out of there WITH the Championship in his possession. ...

Updated 06-22-2011 at 09:20 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.