View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Derahk's Wrestlemania Predictions

Here it is again, prediction time. This time it’s for the granddaddy of them all, Wrestlemania. Here we go!

Pre-Show
    Intercontinental Championship Match
    The Miz (Challenger) vs Wade Barrett (Champion)

I hate to think of the Miz with a loss here. The Miz made a stellar return last year, showing much improved pacing in the ring. Aligning with Ric Flair helped

Updated 04-03-2013 at 04:37 PM by Derahk

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 2013 (3 of 3) Triple Threat Match

Hi Everybody! In the two previous parts of this series, I changed the outcomes of selected matches at the Royal Rumble and the Elimination Chamber in hopes of getting at a Wrestlemania card people will think is better than the actual one. Part one didn’t really do a lot and it seems part two has fallen on deaf ears. Oh well, try, try again. In the third and final part, I’ll use the actual ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Analyzing WrestleMania 29:A Retrospective

Well, well, well. The final Monday Night Raw before WrestleMania was delivered in the nation's capital and we now have every match set in stone. What can you expect? This is what I believe you're gonna see at Mania.

First I want to show my anger towards a couple of things. First and foremost, the Intercontinental Title Match is on the Pre-Show. What a mockery of one of the most ...

Updated 04-02-2013 at 10:12 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WrestleMaina's! & WrestleMaina 29 Predictions!

Follow @The_RoyalRamble on twitter!

The Ramble has returned on WrestleMaina week! Sorry this isn't going to be as good as my past blogs, I have a lot of work to do and I've been trying to write a new blog but hadn't been able to find the time to do so. Please be respectful of each others comments below. Now, this Sunday is WrestleMaina 29 live from the MetLife Stadium! As this PPV approaches, ...
  5. Road Wild: WM29 Preview and Predictions

Hey everyone, back with another installment of "Road Wild". I know the first time, I said I would be building my own version of WWE up until WrestleMania, but decided that was just too much to do since WWE kept throwing curveballs in the dirt. (Baseball reference)

So I've decided just to take the card, break it down, and give my thoughts and predictions for what I would like
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.