View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My SummerSlam Card

Well this is my first blog so please bear through my lack of experience I promise to get better as time goes on.

So this is how my Summerslam card would be:
    1.Kofi Kingston vs Alberto Del Rio-Now i know your probably saying why do this match again but it makes some sense because ADR wont be fighting for the WWE Championship at SS so why not take on the man who has a victory over ...

Updated 07-27-2011 at 11:06 AM by Electrifying Luckie7

Tags: summerslam, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. 5 Unused talent of the WWE (my opinion)

It's just annoys me when I watch RAW and Smackdown and see some same old and then I see Drew McIntyre, Evan Bourne, Zack Ryder on Superstars! So without further adieu lets begin!

1. Drew McIntyre
    I'm starting with what is the most annoying mis-use of talent! He has the look, he has the moves, he has the talk but yet he's a simple jobber for Mark Henry and Big Show! Give him a ...

Updated 07-24-2011 at 07:55 PM by nickthehawk

Tags: ryder, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Our Love/Hate Relationship with The Miz

Recently Miz has come under some "criticism" and why you might ask well lets begin!

Many people including myself were very excited of the future of the Miz after he won money in the bank a year ago. He was a young cocky star whose move-set wasn't the best and relied on striking his opponent but he had an ace in the hole being that he could cut great promos. In 2010 he held ...
    Tags: miz, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. CM Punk and his leaving WWE.

I love this new storyline that they are running with CM Punk, with winning the title and then confronting HHH at Comic-Con. I don't think it gonna go like this for long though. I believe after his 90 day no compete clause is up, you will see Punk hit other companies. Now I don't see him going to TNA, but I do believe he will show up in RoH and NJPW. This will help bring back notariety to the title ...
    Tags: cm punk, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Should Punk Defend The Title In Japan?

I think so. This is kind of a reach, but whatever. I'm high and it's fun to think about this stuff.

If the WWE can make some sort of deal with one of the companies over there it would be a huge deal. I don't know what they'd want to get out of it as far as straight up money from the events and TV and PPV and whatever. What I do know is that they have a lot to gain as far as legitimacy, ...

Updated 07-24-2011 at 04:10 AM by DM Tea

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Cena Heel Turn: MISTAKE

Sup y'all. Third blog today. That's what happens when you drink wine and use Sheiky Baby's "medicine."

I think this idea of a Cena heel turn is well-meaning but not a good business idea. What is it going to accomplish? Here are the typical reasons why people go heel:
    1) For some reason they're not quite over as a face. they need to get vicious and beat the living hell ...
  7. Bring Back Masked Kane- You're Joking, Right?

I'm pretty gosh darn tired of something, folks. Every time I read anything having to do with Kane, with what's wrong with the E, masked wrestlers in general, monster heels, fire, necrophilia, the 90's, breakfast cereal, the color red, whatever, there's some yahoo talking about putting the mask back on Kane. Here's why it's not the right move.
    First of all: not going to happen. Absolutely not, ...

Updated 07-22-2011 at 08:25 PM by DM Tea

Tags: masked kane, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. What can make WWE even better?

There are a variety of things that can really improve the product we are currently watching.

1. Go after some more athletic Divas. What happened to the Days of finding women like Lita and Chyna and Trish Status? Where did we find these women. Watching scandalous women can be really boring. This is why they brought in Kharma from TNA but what happened? She got preggo.

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. What the WWE Has Done right.

Hi guys, 1st time blog here...

Thought I’d jump in at the deep end and chat not about what the WWE is doing wrong (there's far too much competition here for that) but rather the things I feel the WWE have gotten right recently.

Now just to let everyone know, I’ve transitioned (with the odd break here or there) from Hogan, Taker, Savage to Hart, Michaels, ...

Updated 07-20-2011 at 09:52 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE: Unknown Territory (You Decide)

We learned right here that WWE is conducting surveys in New York with past and current wrestling fans of all age groups. Instead of a survey I think you'll learn more if you let them plan the future of WWE. Logging every storyline the poeple come up with into one file then seeing what is consistent. Then make the changes.

-- In My Future WWE: Cena is given some much needed vacation ...
    Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.