View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Velvet Sky Autograph Signing

Velvet Sky will be signing Autographs at Strike 3 Sports Cards Saturday Oct. 2nd
    from 12 pm to 2 pm. Strike 3 is located at 2729 Main St Hurricane, WV, 25526 All you have to do is buy 3 packs of TNA Wrestling cards at the store.
    Categories
    User News
  2. Old vs New WWE PPV and what works

I visit this website everyday for my daily news and updates in the world of wrestling so I figured why not join in and give my opinion with the rest of you fine people. Anyway, I had a discussion with my friend yesterday and I expressed how I didnt order Night of Champions and I am not going to order Hell In A Cell...I only order Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania every year...I used to order Summerslam ...

Updated 09-27-2010 at 09:21 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Is it the Attitude Era?

I have been a long time WWF/E fan since the first time I've watched Stone Cold Steven Austin open a can of whip ass on Triple H, which would start my long and everlasting hate for his character.

Now that the Attitude Era is over I feel like WWE have drop the ball, but not because the Super Star must watch what they say or blood is not allowed to be shown in the match. Hell, chair shot ...
  4. Who dropped the ball?

I just got done reading a blog about WWE and TNA and the changes they should make. The guy who wrote the blog pointed out that TNA needed to stop signing old guys and focus on newer and brighter talent, but then about three or four sentence's after said TNA needed to sign The World's Greatest Tag Team (WGTT) Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamen.

After reading that and posting a comment, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Good Business

Vince said it best many times over the past few years. (paraphrased) "I'll do it if it's good business."

Everywhere you turn on EWN or other Wrestling Dirt Sheets you see "Bring back the PG-13 Era" or "TNA is better." or something of that sort. The reality is, while the WWE does indeed have issues, there are indeed reasons why there are certain things ...

Updated 09-24-2010 at 03:37 PM by miraistreak

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. WWE/TNA and the changes they should make

TNA should definitley make some changes. In my opinion they should have Hulk work backstage. They should make Bischoff a heel. They should put the title on Angle once he beats all the top ten. They should put the eyes back on the X-division and the tag division. Stop bringing in old stars so they can focus on the new brighter stars. Make AJ a face. He was one of their best face's. I dont understand ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. No chance in hell

Ive been coming to this website for several years now and im pretty suprised by the negativity Mcmahon is getting. The guy is a freaking genius and his television persona just equals ratings. Every storyline he is involved in just gains instant credibility. All i hear on this website is people moaning and crying and if you guys had it your way all the talent would get a push at the same time. Which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Official WWE NXT Season 3, WEEK 3 Review

Its the third installment of this, I guess, 12 part series of blog posts. for those of you that have read my past 2, you know what I do. for those of you who are reading this for the first time, I am going to give my very observatory view on NXT from this week.

To start out, it got an 0.81 rating. Just god awful. I believe that is the lowest rating in NXT history, but I may be mistaken. ...

Updated 09-22-2010 at 08:56 PM by The Doorman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Evolution of a Sports Entertainment fan

I remember it like it was yesterday; I was visiting my grandparents for the summer and having the time of my life. As a kid spending time with the old folks was something I looked forward to; there was always the smell of something deliciously awesome coming from the kitchen, cousins would always stop by and visit and at nights my grandpa would always be parked in the living room with a beer and, ...

Updated 09-23-2010 at 12:33 AM by Riel

Tags: attitude, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Is Wrestlemaina too hard to predict?

For weeks I've been hearing about an upcoming unification of the two world titles of the two brands in the WWE. My opinion, is that without a doubt, it should be highly considerable. With the unification of the world titles, there would be more worthy contenders for the world title and the possibilities for dream matches are endless. So why not do it. But the only questions are when and where? My ...
    Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.