View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Odds of Money in The Bank

Hey guys, for the past week I have been reading about who everyone thinks will win at MITB, and that's fair enough. However, for my latest blog I have tried to set the odds for each match. I hope I get close to what you think the odds should be!

My odds are in the brackets. If you do not understand how the system works, if the odds are 3/1 and you placed a $1 bet, you would win back ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What's Going to Happen at MITB.....UNLESSS VINCE SEE"S THIS BLOG!

Alright, I haven't been keeping up with the WWE storylines as usual until the "sudden change" I've been witnessing recently. This is my MITB predictions. CM-Punk win the title, but then this is the "Money In The Bank" ppv right, so the winner of the money in the bank cashes in the title shot against Mr. Money in the bank himself, CM-Punk. CM-Punk then loses the title and John Cena ...

Updated 07-15-2011 at 06:11 PM by jamez20

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: Blurring The Lines And Breaking The Fourth Wall

Welcome back to another edition of STATE OF THE 'E! I appreciate you all very much and am glad you make it back to read these every time I post one. THANK YOU very much! Now, lets get onto the topic at hand.

THE 'E has done something the last few weeks that have made people all around the world take notice. With this CM Punk angle going on and with all the other angles coming into play... ...
  4. Basic Thoughts on the State of The WWE

My first blog! Exciting. First of all, I just want to say that I'm not biased for or against any company. I like TNA and WWE, but for different reasons. Just want to get that out of the way.

Okay, so. Here's my two cents: I think a lot of what the 'E is doing is fine, and I think there are things they need to improve on. While I could go on about how well they're doing with some things, ...
  5. The "True" Higher Power

Having recently gotten back into viewing and reading up on wrestling again, I’ve looked over rumors of past angles and characters that simply never came to pass and even became a huge let down. With Punk’s future completely up in the air, for some people at least, I’m reminded of one angle that had a lot of hype that ended poorly. This may be a bit long, be ready!
    Tags: cm punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 2004 the year WWE stated going bad

So I've been watching all the PPV's in 2004 and i believe this is wear WWE started getting worse let me explain

1: some good things
    OK so thought i should just begin with what they did right befor going negetive whitch if you didn't get it from the title there will be alot of. 1st paying dues the veterans get there 1st world title Eddie, Benoit & JBL they actually had a suprising ...

Updated 07-12-2011 at 05:32 AM by PHENOMINAL ENIGMA

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Destination X PPV: Greatest PPV Of 2011, Big Props To TNA!

Hey guys. Now I for one am a TNA fan but I criticize their product so much but I really feel this PPV Destination X really proved that TNA has the better product when it comes to comparisons with the WWE.

I'm very shocked at how great this PPV was. I never order PPV's and I only seen one TNA PPV prior to this one but its obvious I've been missing alot.

The significance: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Austin Aries vs. Zema Ion vs. Low Ki vs. Jack Evans

Wow, just wow.
    I really cannot think of a better way to start my blogging than just reviewing this match. All the words, spelling mistakes and incorrect punctuation I give this review can't describe how amazing this match was. I'll just give you guys a little back story beforehand though.

I've struggled to watch TNA over the years. Trust me when I say I have tried, many times. ...

Updated 07-11-2011 at 09:15 PM by VanHooliganX

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. Heel Triple H - King of Kings: Owning The Throne

Hello everybody, was very surprised to see such positive feedback for my previous post. Surprised because all the negative seems to outweigh positive about many topics in wrestling, specifically Triple H. Anyway, enough of my babbling... apart from plugging my link for my last post on this subject http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...on-of-The-Game ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. A couple of ways to make WWE PPV better

NOTE: some of these can be used in TNA PPV's aswell

1: Sunday Night Heat/Superstars
    bring back the hour programs befor the PPV it gives an undercard wrestler some PPV time & it also gives you time to have some backstage interviews, Add, Add a match stipulations basically just build up the story in a vary of ways. not to mention it also gives you some extra's on DVD's
    Tags: ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.