View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Wrestlemania 29: The Main Events

The three main events of Wrestlemania 28 were marvelous, with the highlight being Triple H vs The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell, with Shawn Michaels as the Special Referee. It'll be hard to top that, obviously, but here we go:

Let's start with the first of the three main events, which still would have massive drawing power, but not as much as the next few. CM Punk loses his ...

Updated 11-21-2012 at 12:46 PM by RagefulRhino

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Undertaker's Streak: A Hypothetical Fantasy Booking Blog

I don't think Undertaker's streak will end before he retires unless the guy who finally beats him turns out to be the next Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair or otherwise. However if Vince McMahon came up to me and said, "Son, I need you to think of a way to retire the Undertaker at Wrestlemania and end the streak", this is probably how I would do it. With a cash-in. In real life I think ...
  3. Cena & The Rock versus Punk & Stone Cold at WM 2013

To the point, here is my suggestion for the main event at WM:

Rock and Cena versus CM Punk and Stone Cold
    Punk and Stone Cold win, but Undertaker shows up. He knocks out CM Punk post match and celebrates with Stone Cold -- and all the legends applaud The Undertaker's official retirement

How Cena and Rock team up: Cena helps Rock after getting jumped by Punk at an earlier ...

Updated 11-09-2012 at 11:59 AM by Adam H

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Should CM Punk vs. The Rock main event the 2013 Royal Rumble?

For most of its 26-year history, the 30-man Royal Rumble match has always main evented the Royal Rumble. However, there has been four instances where the Royal Rumble match was upstaged by another match. And so without further delay, here are those matches:

UNDERTAKER VS. BRET HART (1996)
    The Undertaker versus Bret Hart match for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view ...
  5. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten Hell in a Cell Matches!

As always before you start reading, please respect one another in the comments section and these are my opinions if you don't like it then tough sh*t, go complain in the comment box. Follow me on Twitter! @The_RoyalRamble

The Royal Ramble has returned as promised! It's been a nice two weeks since the last blog I did and I have some big news coming soon in the next few weeks involving ...

Updated 10-23-2012 at 05:57 PM by The Royal Ramble

Categories
  6. The Angry Wrestling Fan V.1: The Dead Man Stands Alone

I'm Mad and I'ma Blog About It.

What?

Let's Skip The Pleasantries... I'm Megz (follow me on twitter: @KyngMegz). This Is My First Wrestling Blog But Not My First Blog In General. Get Used To Me. Obviously I'm a Wrestling Fan... But What You Might Not Know Is I'm Angry. I've Been Watching Wrestling Since The Tender Age Of Four Until Now As I Sit Here In My Late Twenties ...

Updated 10-22-2012 at 03:01 PM by Megz

Categories
  7. The Splash: When Do Pro-Wrestlers Become Superstars?

I watched the C.M. Punk Documentary that was just released on DVD, and it was fantastic! The documentary showed that Punk was the sole man behind his character, and NOT a WWE product. In fact he used the “Straight Edge” character as a heel, when he was wrestling for the “Indies”, and he drew just ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 02:06 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Five Best Suitors to Challenge the Streak

Hey everyone, last wrestlemania the legendary Undertaker became 20-0 and continue his streak. This years wrestlemania has a lot of star power as well as some veterans who would like a chance. Here is my list of the top five who may take on the Undertaker and his streak:

5. Sheamus
    Sheamus has had a huge year all ready and has been on a tear since winning the royal rumble. Sheamus
  9. Slow build rivalries Part.1 - HBK/Undertaker/HHH

Hi EWN peeps!
    djdylanmanov here back with my second blog, this two-part blog I will be focusing on the strength of having the fans invest emotionally into a feud with a slow build.

Particularly I want to pen my opinion to the unique way the WWE have built some recent headline Wrestlemania feuds and dovetailing feuds from year(s) gone by with a fresh new challenger.
    I will start ...

Updated 08-22-2012 at 11:17 PM by djdylanmanov (weblinks)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Silly Brit: WWE Right Calls

Hi everyone!

As the name might suggest, I am the 'Silly Brit' (Brit is replacing another rhyme) and, first and foremost, I'm new here but I'm not. I check this site often for my wrestling fix and read the blogs and forums. I absolutely love this site for its freedom of opinion and eloquent expression of topics/rumour mill etc. I'd like to think that I could intrude politely to ...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.