View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Booking Ryback to the top of the WWE

Here is how I'd book Ryback to the top of the WWE: PPVs underlines w/opponents in bold along with championship type.

HIAC beats Miz for the IC title.
    Survivor Series: Championship scramble-defeats Miz vs Otunga vs Brodus Clay vs Kofi....title changes throughout the match w/champion given the last entry in the championship scramble. Comes in and dominates holds the belt in the air ...

Updated 09-26-2012 at 06:21 PM by TheGreatOne (bold)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Booker E': Booking Summerslam

Hello all, Edgor95 here. After being pleased with the responses (or the fact that there was one at all) from my last blog, Booking MITB, I thought I would try to do a consistent one about the Booking of all the PPVs.

The format is match, likely WWE pick, and what I would do, follow by an explanation of both. They are in no particular order, just from the list of official matches I've ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 07:12 PM by edgor95

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Upcoming Money In The Bank Booking

What's up all fellow ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and forum members? I'm back today with my ideal layout of what I feel has become Number 5 on the list of "WWE's Big 4 Pay-Per-Views Of The Year."
    Now granted, it's most likely that this year's Money In The Bank will not be in the same league as last year's amazing event was, but I'm still confident that this will still (hopefully) turn ...

Updated 06-19-2012 at 10:34 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Booking Roode's title reign and other TNA titles toward Bound For Glory!!

Who should face Roode? Leave guys who he has faced already out of the picture. Have Roode face various wrestlers who Dixie thinks can take the belt off of him which the plan is to wait til Bound For Glory.
    Sacrifice: Roode vs RVD in a ladder match with the theme Roode will put the belt on the line while RVD will put his body on the line. That has been RVD's reputation throughout his career. ...

Updated 04-16-2012 at 02:40 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. WrestleMania 28: Realistically booking the Grand Event

With Rock vs. Cena announced, and Punk vs. Jericho and HHH vs. Undertaker sure to come, Wrestlemania 28 is looking like it could be one of the best Manias ever. However, the WWE will still need a strong undercard and good booking to make this event live up to it's potential. However hard it may be for some to realize, WWE made great strides as a company in 2011. With a plethora of new stars, and a ...

Updated 02-11-2012 at 04:19 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Reinventing the WWE in 2011, Part 1: The Tag Teams

Hello all, Main Event here. I really enjoy blogging, and I'd like to get noticed as as a good blogger around here. In order to get myself more noticed, I'll be producing these every 1-3 days. This will be a series of a fre (or a lot) of parts on how to totally reinvent the WWE in 2012. I'd really enjoy it if you kept a look out for these in the future, as I think I will approach some really interesting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Looking Ahead/In Hindsight - Royal Rumble XXV

For those of you who read my last/first blog i mentioned that there would be a part two stemming from my initial predictions. After a bit of thought, i decided that i will try my hand at a semi regular blog with my own twist, or gimmick if you will. Il try and discuss a PPV or one of the weekly shows (RAW, Smackdown! and maybe even iMpact.. maybe), looking ahead at the possibilities that could come ...
  8. Royal Rumble XXV - Wrestlemania XXVIII: Looking ahead..

Before i get into this i would like to explain a few things about me as a wrestling fan and as a person. I say both but the two are basically one in the same. Ive loved Pro Wrestling since a very early age, my first memory being that of The Million Dollar Man trying to buy off Big John Studd at the 1989 Royal Rumble. In saying that at the time i would have only been 2 years old, but seeing it year ...

Updated 01-26-2012 at 12:56 PM by Grizzly_Shark

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.