View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Smark Calaway's Shoot o' Three #1 - A look at the matches for Mania

Good morning/afternoon/night. Here is Smark Calaway II with the first of what ought to be many Shoot o’ threes. In this series of scribbings and brain drains I shall be looking at all different aspects of what we have come to know and love as professional wrestling and taking a sidewards and hopefully enjoyable look at just the what fuck is going on. Each sermon, or blog post or whatever will features ...
  2. Top 5 best and worst Elimination Chamber matches all-time

Decided instead of doing 2 of the Trish Stratus blog since she is now getting inducted in the HOF this year. Instead, go ahead and get this Top 5 best and worst Elimination Chamber matches of all-time. I must stress this is my opinion. So here we go, Top 5 best and worst Elimination Chamber matches of all-time!! Let us start off with the worst saving the best for last:

Worst:
    5. ...
  3. The Punk: UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar Review

Superbowl weekend usually brings out the best in most other American sports and the UFC is no different. Featuring a stacked card including a number of bouts that might result in number one contenders being crowned, and what can only be best described as a dream title fight. Jose Also has looked unstoppable since being brought over in the WEC merger in 2010 but former Lightweight champ Frankie Edgar ...

Updated 02-03-2013 at 10:39 AM by The Punk

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What is left for John Cena?

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion. Last time, I listed all the possible accomplishments for CM Punk but now I will do it for another man...John Cena. Yes, I am a John Cena fan but NO, I am not a little kid. I have been a Cena fan since I started watching WWE because he was one of the first guys I ever saw compete. I am a much bigger fan of Triple H and Randy Orton but for now, I will talk ...
    Tags: john cena
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Coffee Talk: The Road To Wrestlemania

Hey coffee lovers, and wrestling lovers alike. The Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. We are on the road to Wrestlemania and with Elimination Chamber upon us in 2 1/2 weeks, we're rounding that far turn of the track and approaching the final stretch. We don't have too many questions answered right now. We know that Wrestlemania itself will feature Cena challenging for the title against, ...
  6. PG in a blender. WWEs marketing lie.

EDIT(Since comments keep coming to me in one way or another not understanding my article, I must point out, this article is not AGAINST "EDGY" WWE content, it is only trying to prove the point that those who say we need a new Attitude Era need to realize we are already in a non PG era. Please take that into consideration before PM'ing me that I am against new edgy content. Thank you. ...

Updated 02-04-2013 at 09:56 AM by Cyrus224

Tags: 14a, attitude, cena, rock, tv-pg
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. CREATIVE Vs. MCMAHON who is right/wrong 2013

I have been thinking about my hopes for this year in WWE, and among the things i wish to see but probably wont, is a better booking system. I'm not saying that the E' cant do there job but, i think big changes need to happen. I have read many of the great blogs posted about what should/shouldn't happen this year and, I believe they are great suggestions. I just cant help but feel that despite how ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Jason's Thougts: Impact Wrestling 1-31-12

Bad Influence/Magnus/Aces- This was pretty underwhelming and left much to be desired, it felt random. Magnus just walks into the ring out of nowhere and suddenly Magnus becomes like super man and is taking out guys left and right.But still Bad Influences mic work was spot on as usual and Magnus was ok as a face, its still something to work on though.
    Rating: 5/10

Robbie E vs Joseph ...

Updated 02-01-2013 at 12:33 AM by Jaydash

Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.