View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Talking Smack: Sheamus Gone Wild

When the second best match of the evening is a Diva’s tag match, that means you’re probably watching Smackdown, which means it’s time to start Talking Smack.

The Standout

Speaking of talking smack, the standout this week was me. I win this award for being able to sit through this entire week’s episode and still have ...
  2. Talking Smack: Kane & Bryan, Bigshow, More!

Another week of the WWE’s “B-Show” is in the books, which means it is time to start Talking Smack!

The Standout

Believe it or not, but the thing that stood out the most to me was the opening segment of Miz TV. First off, the Miz was killing it on the mic. His comment to Daniel Bryan of “I bet your friends at the betting ...

Updated 10-20-2012 at 12:17 PM by Frank

Tags: review, smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Talking Smack #2

Welcome one and all to the latest Talking Smack, the wrestling blog in which we attempt to break down this week’s Smackdown.

The Standout

This week’s standout has got to go to JBL on commentary. He does his job extremely well. There were a few times that I found myself paying more attention to the commentary than the actual match. Even though he’s a heel ...
    Tags: smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. What it should be Series October 15th 2012

Hey this is my second blog/posting what it should be creative series. Each week I will continue to be writing what I believe Raw should be in order to gain ratings and entertain the fans. Each week my blog will follow from the previous actual Raw and provide a realistic approach in how the WWE should write the next show. This week follows the highly entertaining Vince and Punk brawl on Raw. Sorry ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 04:55 AM by Haralumbi

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Talking Smack #1

Welcome to Talking Smack #1. This is where I will be discussing the latest episode of Smackdown. There are a few blogs that focus on Raw, Impact, and even the Pay-Per-Views, but none that continually are dedicated to Smackdown. Here’s hoping that we change all that. There will be a learning curve for this as I try to see what works and what needs improvements. Let’s get in to it. ...
  6. Monday Night Raw and what it should be! October 8th 2012

Hey this is my first blog/post. Each week i will be writing what i believe Raw should be in order to gain ratings and entertain the fans. Each week my blog will follow from the previous actual Raw and provide a realistic approach in how the WWE should write the next show. Sorry for any grammar issues or incorrect spelling, and please post your thoughts and opinions.

Monday Night Raw in

Updated 10-06-2012 at 05:19 PM by Haralumbi

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. When It Gets Too Real, Owen Hart, Lawler, More

Hi there everyone.

As you are no doubt aware, one of the true wrestling greats is facing a new battle. Watching RAW when it happened, I couldn't help but feel physically ill at what was unfolding. I was scared that, in some way, as a viewer, I'd be witnessing the possible demise of a charismatic superstar and a great colour commentator, Jerry Lawler. The news seems to be more positive ...

Updated 09-13-2012 at 08:49 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Bottom Line: Raw Firing, SummerSlam, More

Hello wrestling fans. I’m Ace Lancaster and welcome to the first edition of hopefully a weekly blog about RAW, Smackdown, and the WWE known as The Bottom Line. This blog will have both reviews and opinions on Raw and Smackdown as well concerns about certain storylines and wrestlers. I will also include opinions on hot topics within the industry such as the firing of AW and the unhappiness of ...

Updated 08-13-2012 at 08:25 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Meltdown: Laying The Smackdown Review

Meltdown: Laying The Smackdown Review

Hi everyone, it's me again doing this weeks Smackdown Review for all you Smackdown fans! This week on Smackdown, the mainevent was to see who will be the new #1 contender for Sheamus World Heavy Weight Championship. Anyone ...

Updated 07-31-2012 at 02:41 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Meltdown: Smackdown Review

Meltdown: Smackdown Review
    ​
    Welcome to the very first show of Meltdown! I have seen a lot of reviews from people about Raw,Wrestlers,Guest Hosts ect. But I don't remember ever seeing a Smackdown Review in the Blog section of EWN, so I have decided to do one for all you Smackdown fans, ...

Updated 07-22-2012 at 05:49 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.