View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top 10 moments in history of Extreme Rules!!

It is time to take the top 10 moments to the Extreme!! When thinking about doing this blog, I was thinking about moments from One Night Stand post ECWs of course. Not realizing Extreme Rules really has only had 4 total ppvs at a time. So I'll try to do my best with what I have regardless. Keep it strictly Extreme Rules here. So what are the top 10 moments in the history of Extreme Rules? I thought ...
  2. Midget Wrestling Match With Armor-Clad Video Game CEO Ends in Stink Face.

Wrestlers from the TV show Hulk Hogan’s Micro Championship Wrestling (MCW) recently tore down the boundary between video games and wrestling. The MCW wrestlers became characters in the video game AdventureQuest Worlds, and the game’s armored creator found himself battling his lifelong arch-rival in a “Stink-Face Match” inside a real-life wrestling ring. (Albeit, it was a ring meant for little ...
  3. Why Tag-Team Wrestling is Slowly Evaporating

I think that it is a safe assumption that most of us that regularly visit this site have been watching wrestling for quite a few years. I will be 30 in a few months and started watching wrestling in the early 1990's when the tag-team division was dominated by the likes of Demolition, the Hart Foundation, the Rockers, the Legion of Doom, the Nasty Boys and the Steiners. I vaguely remember the Freebirds, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blade's Experience: Where Do We Go From Here?

Hello. Welcome to another blogisde of Blade's Experience. Before I start, I have one question for people viewing by blogs currently. I am the new moderator for the Prediction contest. How would most participants like 100 points for participation. This help towards the goal of being #1 in the charts and getting respect throughout the IWC community. In all my blogs, Grammar Nazi are allowed with either ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What is a champion?

I’ve been an avid wrestling fan since my childhood. I’venever seen titles change hands as much as I’ve seen within this month. Alsosince when does a champion lose on a frequent basis?
    My focus is going to be on the WWE and no disrespect to ROHand TNA championships I’m also a fan of them also.
    Do the WWE titles have history and prestige? Haven’tlegends held these belts and defended ...
    Tags: championship, wcw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review - London 2013

It’s been one year since I first wrote this blog, and this time last year I had just returned from my second visit to The O2 in London to see Raw. That night was a decent show considering it was a part of their European tour and WWE often uses their talent sparingly on such occasions, but tonight I literally felt the ground beneath me shaking.

Entrance H, Level 2 was where I was sat ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. My Extreme Rules

this blog is all about what i would like to see at Extreme Rules.

1) Pre-Show - US Title - Kofi Kingston vs Fandango - It has been reported that Kingston is holding the title for fandango for when his fued with jericho is over but with Jericho with his band he wont be on very much, this should leave Fandango to go to work at champ. Winner = Fandango

2) Tag Team Titles - Team ...
  8. The Men who were never world champion

Alternative Universe 11

It’s a strange thing when you list the titles and championships won by a wrestler. Strange in the way that the reason they won them was not because they necessary were stronger, faster or better than their predecessor, but rather that somebody scripted it for them to win.

Maybe a better comparison to being world champion is like winning
  9. Hey, VinnieMac, how's about that Cruiserweight Division?

Hi there, longtime eWN mainstay, first time blogger here. I'm Kashdinero, and being the bored sort of fella that I was before I started typing this, I thought I'd try something a little different.

After reading a blog on here the other day suggesting that WWE should implement a Cruiserweight Division, I thought I'd throw my two pennies worth into this idea, and, fingers crossed, ...
  10. The DREW Review: Drew Mcintyre

I don't know about anyone else, but what they're doing do Drew Mcintyre is horrible, at one point he's "the chosen one" then he gets beat up by his wife in a hotel room and hes jobbing to the jobbers. Isnt getting beat up by your wife and having the world hear about it punishment enough? Anyway this is the next year in the life of Drew Mcintyre to get him back to the glory he should of ...

Updated 04-21-2013 at 10:06 PM by DREW1986

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.