View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Three Stooges: Rounding out Triple H's 'regime' as on-screen Chairman

I know I am not the only person talking about this topic and I really want to get my two cents in, so here it goes. Triple H is expected to be the new TV authority figure of the WWE, so we all suspect/believe at least. So with John 'Johnny Ace' Laurinaitis appearing on screen twice now and having an article and apology written about him as 'McMahon's stooge', one has to think where this will go for ...

Updated 07-21-2011 at 10:29 PM by BigJM (touch up)

Tags: cm punk, triple h
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. My Wrestlemania

So this Wrestlemania so far is going to be promising but these are just a few ideas I have to make it even better.

1. Rock and Cena(Heel)- Street Fight. At end they shake hands like Hulk and Rock did.

2. Triple H vs Undertaker- Hell in a Cell. Yes I said it. Retirement Match. HHH loses and Undertaker Retires anyways because he had a great run. He also then goes into ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What can make WWE even better?

There are a variety of things that can really improve the product we are currently watching.

1. Go after some more athletic Divas. What happened to the Days of finding women like Lita and Chyna and Trish Status? Where did we find these women. Watching scandalous women can be really boring. This is why they brought in Kharma from TNA but what happened? She got preggo.

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The WWE's Next Big Star (Mainevent Ready)

Hey guys hope all is well. I'm blogging about my thoughts on Alex Riley. Everything about this guy is awesome to watch. I think he's amazing and he's ready for stardom. Now I'm not saying make him World Champ tomorrow, but I still feel he's ready.

I think within two years he should be World Champ.

Truth about the upper midcard in the WWE:
    For every top star ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Mac 01 Presents: WWE Recently....

Recently the WWE has been doing things right. And you know what? Its about damn time! For to long we all had to sit threw boring main events on Raw and the PPV's..." Oh look, Cena won again with his same 5 moves what a surprise! "

I know people will say..."well if you don't like it don't watch it" but I can't help myself. I have to watch, my whole life has revolved ...

Updated 07-20-2011 at 10:55 AM by Mac 01

Tags: cena, cm punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Sheamus/Justin Gabriel face turns

Its official Sheamus and Justin Gabriel have turned face

Sheamus turned face on the 19th July tapings of Smackdown by attacking Wade Barrett

Justin Gabriel turned face after being accused of 'dropping the ball' by Heath Slater

so I wondered what WWE has in store for both of them and this is how I would put it

Justin Gabriel - A feud with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. They will win the title one day/Wade Barret

First blog post!

Wade Barret is a great wrestler and will obviously win the title one day, but you cant expect for the WWE to put a strap on somebody so soon. Every legend in recent memory worked mid card for YEARS before they got their first shot.

*These numbers are not accurate but very close estimates

The Rock: Almost two to three years before winning ...
  8. What the WWE Has Done right.

Hi guys, 1st time blog here...

Thought I’d jump in at the deep end and chat not about what the WWE is doing wrong (there's far too much competition here for that) but rather the things I feel the WWE have gotten right recently.

Now just to let everyone know, I’ve transitioned (with the odd break here or there) from Hogan, Taker, Savage to Hart, Michaels, ...

Updated 07-20-2011 at 09:52 AM by Frank

Tags: cm punk, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Daniel Bryan main eventer

So now that Mr. Bryan is the new Mr. Money in the bank, we are all wondering how they are going to book him. Will the WWE just give him a short title run until Orton gets the title back, will Daniel Bryan be the first person to lose his match for the title or will he lose the briefcase before then? This is not what will happen but just what I would do in making Daniel Bryan the number 2 face of Smackdown ...
    Tags: daniel bryan
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Heel Triple H - Evolution into God Part 2

EVOLUTION INTO GOD

in 2004, Evolution ruled the world, and that meant their leader ruled the World. An epic rivalry with Shawn Michaels not only restarted but reached brand new heights. If Triple H's series of main event matches in 2003 was boring to some, 2004 was exhilarating. His feud with Michaels was officially back on at the 2004 Royal Rumble in a very memorable last man standing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.