View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Post-Raw Ruminations 1/2/11: Why is Jericho Silent?

Hello everyone! This is my very first blog for what I would like to call Post-Raw Ruminations! Due to the turbulence that has occurred with Jericho during Raw this past Monday, I feel that it is my duty to try to make some sense out of all of this to whomever shall read and comment! Of course, I could be completely off and my predictions would be dead wrong, however I do believe that there may ...
  2. Jericho's Return. What Did We See?

Okay. I'm sure this will be one of a thousand Jericho blogs that will be posted. To be honest, I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's perspective on this. For me, I'm glad to see him back. I'm sure it will be a short-lived visit. I'm interested to see what part he will play as we head toward The Royal Rumble. However, I want to talk about this return in particular.

In a single word: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Is the Kane/Cena Feud a Good or Bad Idea?

Hey Everyone. I'm actually getting sick of the name, DK Wrestling Savior, because I'm not the wrestling savior, I only wish I was rich enough to be one. I'm just an opinion man, so look for a change...right around January 2nd. *he he*

I'm going to touch on a few things about the Jericho return before I go into the Kane vs Cena feud. This will be another quick one because TNA needs some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Greatest Feuds of the Attitude Era: Chris Jericho Vs Chris Benoit Vs Kurt Angle

In my opinion the year 2000 was the best of the Attitude Era years and I’ll explain why. The Rock, Stone Cold, The Undertaker, Triple H, Mick Foley and Kane had dominated the main event scene since 1998 and while the product wasn’t becoming stale by any stretch of the imagination, there was certainly a key element missing.

There was a lack of technical ability. But to ...
    Tags: angle, jericho
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.