View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. 4:20: Blogging While Smoking Vol 1

Yo yo yo it’s 4:20, folks. It’s been a while since the Great Blueski has sauntered over to the wrestling world’s blogging side and I’ll be honest I’ve been waiting for a subject that interested me enough for me to drop an epic... still f’n waiting yo. So instead of writing a well structured and researched piece of writing... I’m just going to run my ...

Updated 10-23-2012 at 09:01 PM by TheGreatBlueski

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten Hell in a Cell Matches!

As always before you start reading, please respect one another in the comments section and these are my opinions if you don't like it then tough sh*t, go complain in the comment box. Follow me on Twitter! @The_RoyalRamble

The Royal Ramble has returned as promised! It's been a nice two weeks since the last blog I did and I have some big news coming soon in the next few weeks involving ...

Updated 10-23-2012 at 05:57 PM by The Royal Ramble

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. The Angry Wrestling Fan V.1: The Dead Man Stands Alone

I'm Mad and I'ma Blog About It.

What?

Let's Skip The Pleasantries... I'm Megz (follow me on twitter: @KyngMegz). This Is My First Wrestling Blog But Not My First Blog In General. Get Used To Me. Obviously I'm a Wrestling Fan... But What You Might Not Know Is I'm Angry. I've Been Watching Wrestling Since The Tender Age Of Four Until Now As I Sit Here In My Late Twenties ...

Updated 10-22-2012 at 03:01 PM by Megz

Categories
  4. Talking Smack: Kane & Bryan, Bigshow, More!

Another week of the WWE’s “B-Show” is in the books, which means it is time to start Talking Smack!

The Standout

Believe it or not, but the thing that stood out the most to me was the opening segment of Miz TV. First off, the Miz was killing it on the mic. His comment to Daniel Bryan of “I bet your friends at the betting ...

Updated 10-20-2012 at 12:17 PM by Frank

Tags: review, smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Kickout Fatigue: The Ryback Conundrum

For the most part, I've enjoyed the meteoric rise of Ryback. After the 20th squash match where he did the same 3 moves it got a bit old, but all along I've been pretty captivated by this beastly wrestler and the path of destruction he's been blazing across the WWE.

Seeing him catapulted into a main even situation against CM Punk was pretty shocking to me. Obviously, WWE is high on ...
  6. WWE RAW 10/15 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to another addition of the Deluxe Lounge. Welp! Let's not waste anymore time. Let's -- FEED! YOU! MORE! -- numbers.

The October 15th WWE RAW scored a 2.81 cable rating with 3.98 million viewers. This is pretty much the same rating we got last week. There doesn't seem to be any improvement in viewership what so ever. Let's take a look at what hindered the show this week.

Updated 10-20-2012 at 01:40 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  7. The Value of Titles and the Brand Split

Hi all, this is going to be the first blog that I have ever written so please don’t be too harsh to me on the comments! However as a lifelong fan of the WWE (apart from a 3-4 year break in the mid 2000’s) and an avid reader of many blogs and news stories throughout the past couple of years, I have always wanted to have a go at adding in my own input but have never known what to write ...

Updated 10-19-2012 at 07:24 AM by Blogging 3:16

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Kickout Fatigue: A look at ROH, WWE, & TNA

Any fan of pure, absolute wrestling should be watching Ring of Honor. Not since the incredible ECW product of the late 90's has there been a collection of such amazing, pure, talent rich wrestling going on for us to enjoy.

Of course, after watching a replay of the recent ROH ippv, Glory by Honor XI, I was struck by a thought. While ROH inarguably contains the best wrestling, it is ...
  9. Sudden Impact Special: Real Bound For Glory Report

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact, where I'll be giving a REAL report on TNA's signature PPV Event, Bound For Glory.

Before I get started, I must say I'm a bit disappointed in the BFG posts that have made it onto this blog board and into the forum. Why am I disappointed? Well, to be honest, I think I've reached the point where I just can't take ...
  10. Triple Threat Top 5 Best Pay-Per-View Theme Songs

Welcome wrestling fans as yours truly is proud to present a very special edition of “The Triple Threat Top 5. Presented By: www.ewrestlingnews.com ” An edition that is strongly dedicated to you: both the IWC, and the wrestling fans.

Now folks, this originally was going to be a Triple Threat dance, but after a long debacle, and with one of the site’s biggest “superstars” ...

Updated 10-15-2012 at 05:34 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.