View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Coffee Talk: Why Hate TNA?

Hey fans. Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. This time around, I'm making it simple and to the point. Why Hate TNA?

This is not a blog that is intended to bash fans who love WWE. Not at all. It is also not completely in defense of TNA or me trying to convince people that you should watch TNA. I'm approaching this topic from someone who grew up with wrestling. I'm in my ...
  2. The New Corporate Angle: The way they need to approach it!!!

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time writing a blog for this site but I think it will be good. As a long time WWE fan I think something needs to be addressed about the New Corporate angle. You can take it for what it is worth but as an editor I think make some sense. This new angle is what the WWE Executives and the Universe have been waiting for. The angles and storylines have been ...
  3. WWE Raw 8-26-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 7.5

Overview

After another stellar Raw following a PPV last week the comedown show came upon us. Although it was a comedown, this week's Raw was pretty good. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. The continuation of the development for the two big rivalries were well done, and two minor storylines were born.

Hits
  4. My Top 5: WWE Missed Opportunities

Welcome to another edition of My Top 5. After a couple of weeks of thinking about what I should blog on, I came up with missed opportunities. Now, as some of you should know I have only been watching WWE since 2005 so I'm sorry if that makes any inconveniences. This blog is strictly opinionated but I would live to hear your's. Now, let's get right into it.

#5 - Ryback
  5. My Two-Cents on the John Cena Situation

Unknown-5.jpeg
    This is a sort of response to the "column" on the main headlines page the other day regarding John Cena.

Monday night on Raw, John Cena revealed to the world what most of us knew: he was injured, and would need to take time off. What we didn't know was how much time he would need to take off. Turns out he'll be out 4-6 months which puts his
    Tags: john cena
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Night of Champions 2013

Hey everyone! Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am here with another opinion of mine. This time, I would I like to share with you on how I myself, would book WWE's upcoming PPV, Night of Champions. We have just gotten past SummerSlam and so far, no matches have been announced. I would like to get in before any of them are so I hope you all enjoy.

[SIZE=3][B][U]PRE-SHOW[/U][/B][/SIZE] ...

Updated 08-23-2013 at 08:00 AM by ozfan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. My projected Night of Champions card

Night_of_Champions_2013_poster.jpg

After an unforgettable SummerSlam pay-per-view which saw Triple H turn on Daniel Bryan, the WWE will commence at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan on Sunday, September 15th for the Night of Champions pay-per-view.

And so, here's what to expect:

(PRE-SHOW MATCH) PRIME TIME PLAYERS VS. JACK SWAGGER & ANTONIO CESARO

Updated 08-21-2013 at 03:12 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Booking Challenge: TNA Bound For Glory 2013

The booking challenge is back, the question as always are you up to the challenge? Today, objective is to book the best Bound For Glory 2013 card. The max of matches remains 10. You can use anybody on the current roster of TNA Impact Wrestling. I'd also like to see the X-Division/Knockouts/Tag team/World title all be defended on each BFG card. Other than that do what you want. For those who don't ...

Updated 08-21-2013 at 05:51 PM by TheGreatOne (triple threat no longer a rule)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. WWE Raw 8-19-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 9

Overview:

What a difference a day makes. Last week, everybody, myself included, didn't care for the McMahon Storyline. Well, I do now. I know there's still 8 months to go until Wrestlemania so the story will cool down, but for right now it's in full stride and I love it. With that being said let's jump straight into the hits and misses.
  10. WWE Summerslam 2013 Review

Bray Wyatt vs. Kane: This was the worst “Inferno match” ever, which is saying something because they have all been pretty horrible. The stipulation is just one of the many wacky Vince Russo on LSD concepts that just will not perish. The fire blistering in the air after every bump became a very irritating nuisance, and I am not sure if the fire played a massive factor in this contest feeling disjointed ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.