View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. State of the WWE roster: Who are the next Wrestlemania headliners?

WrestlingNerd here once again. Today I'd like to chat a little about WWE's roster. It's sort of alarming right now and I hope Triple H is really good at what he's doing up in the talent development department (his new job), because by the looks of this roster, WWE needs a bunch of new stars to be developed pretty quickly. I'm going to take a look at the top stars of both brands and add my own analysis ...

Updated 08-13-2011 at 05:06 AM by WrestlingNerd

Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Rock vs Cena: Fantasy WM27 Dialogue

**Note to reader: I've gotten criticism for my dialogue before so if I cause you to vomit, or bang your head on the desk, my apologies.

It's one week ago at Wrestlemania 27. It's the main-event. The Rock has just got done saying what he came out to say. Everyone is cheering for the Rock and excited at what is about to happen because it'll probably be great. Sadly, that wasn't the ...

Updated 04-11-2011 at 09:05 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Review: WrestleMania XXVII

Let's be honest, WrestleMania XXVII was never really expected to be the greatest of all-time. It had a slow build-up, very few star-studded matches, and was outshone by the return of The Rock and Michael Cole's ego. What we got was still a shock to me though...

The first shocker came in putting the World Heavyweight Championship match on first. What I thought when this match was announced ...

Updated 04-04-2011 at 10:35 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Next Generation of Wrestling

With the Undertaker vs. Triple H WrestleMania build-up focused around the ability to perform at their ages, now is probably a good time to look at who can stand in to take their place.

Firstly it should be noted that both Undertaker and Triple H can still perform to the highest level. Some people seem to think that Undertaker is ‘past-it’ but he’s far from it. His last four WrestleMania ...

Updated 04-03-2011 at 07:44 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Wrestlemania Preview and Predictions Part 2

Welcome to Part two of my Wrestlemania preview and predictions. Sadly I had to split it up too two blog posts because it was too big to fit into the one. Here are your main event matchs and my predictions to go along with them.

Michael Cole (with Jack Swagger) Vs. Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler (Special Guest Ref – Stone Cold Steve Austin)
    Who am I kidding here if I try to come up with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Wrestlemania Preview and Predictions

Wrestlemania is only a few days away now; the entire wrestling world revolves around this event and this particular time of year. You will not find better storylines and in some cases better matches than at Wrestlemania. At the Royal Rumble it was looking like it could be one of the weakest Wrestlemania’s for many years, however, the following two months produced some captivating television with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WrestleMania Road to Success or Failure?

Hey Splashers! We are just one week away to WrestleMania! For those of you who like Wallpapers I made my very own HHH vs Undertaker Wallpaper. It's no Kupy, but I'm working on it. Check the bottom of the blog for the thumbnail. Alright, lets get to it!

WrestleMania! Throughout its 3 shy-decade of a legacy it has been called many things: “The Grandeur”, “The Spectacle”, “The ...

Updated 03-28-2011 at 12:28 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Mania Prophecies

Morning All.

A few things of note going into Mania that I thought should be laid out on the table. Interesting notes and such with the matches and their stips that give a little insight into the program.

John Morrison, Trish Stratus and Snooki vs. Laycool and Dolph Ziggler

UUUGGGGHHH. While I am looking forward to seeing Trish in a mania match and the media ...
    Tags: wrestlemania
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WrestleMania: A Seriously Lack Luster of Build-Up

I may looking too much into this but it has come to my attention recently the build-up or lack thereof for WrestleMania. Now considering Mania is just 3 Smackdowns and 2 Raws away and I will not spoil the SmackDown tapings for anyone in this post I just wish to address the build up for each of the main events, not that the undercard has serious problems but they are not as prominant as the main events ...

Updated 03-16-2011 at 06:05 PM by Frank

Tags: wrestlemania
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The better Wrestlemania buildup is: Edge vs. Del Rio

Hello my fellow wrestling/sport entertainment fans,

I know the WWE's main focus is on the WWE Championship match at WM 27, since it involves its current "poster children" - The Miz and John Cena. In addition, The Rock will play a very critical role in this buildup. I love the fact that WWE is letting these three men, in particular to Cena and the Rock, let them being themselves ...
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.