View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Commandments of the WWE IWC

If you were to lurk on any of the dirt sheets, you would think the IWC is a bunch of hypocritical, indecisive lunatics who are just never happy. Which is not true at all, we are happy sometimes, it just lasts shorter than a New York minute.

The truth is though, there are some rules to make most (but never all) of the IWC happy. So instead of being all serious and boring, I'm going to ...
    Tags: iwc, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. My WrestleMania Preview (Match by match)

My thoughts on each match going in to WrestleMania

Well, we're 4 days a away from the spectacle that is WrestleMania! The event that constantly reminds us that our favorite "scripted" sport is still very much alive and well! It's time to breakdown this years show of shows, match by match!

--Pre-Show- INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP ...
  3. The Day After Wrestlemania 30 - New Era?

Wrestlemania 30 - New Era.

The night after Wrestlemania 30 the WWE have the chance to create a new era. They have the chance to make Mania 30 the biggest of all time, maybe The Undertaker will have his last match, maybe HHH will have his last match. We could be looking at a new era where the WWE moves along with the younger talent moving into the main event spot challenging for the WWE ...
  4. Uncooked: The Good, Bad, & Indifferent

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and wrestling fans, it is the one, it is the only, it is, Uncooked! For those of you who are unfamiliar, this is a blog I use to do with each Raw. My first one was back on January 10th, and my last one before I stepped away from blogging for a while was on October ...
  5. IWC: Let your voices be heard

Rock vs Cena II.

Yup, it's happening. And there's nothing you can do about it.....

.....Well, almost nothing.

It is of no surprise that this rematch is by far the most unanticipated, unwanted rematch in recent wrestling history. As fans on this site and similar wrestling sites have done since getting the idea that such a rematch would take place, we've gone ...
    Tags: cena, raw, rock, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Another WrestleMania 29 Predictions

Welcome to Da Blog i will give my predictions and thoughts on what will go down at Metlife Stadium.

Da BLOG: Presents Wrestlemania 29 Predictions

Wrestlemania 29
    Metlife Stadium
    Attendance- 89,634

Match 1- Singles Match
    Chris Jericho Vs Dolph Ziggler
    I think this is most likely going to happen i mean theirs not really that much going ...

Updated 02-28-2013 at 07:59 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. WWE:Backstage.

Hi there! Now I know that this is a place for wrestling fans who really enjoy wrestling and I bet all of us are a part of WWE universe.Like it or not but it’s true.And this has made me think what does that really mean.

Money.Yes,it all comes down to money but this is just a part of it because in order to get money WWE has to offer something.Since the first day promotion has grown rapidly ...
  8. Silly Brit: How Diva's Can Main Event Again

Hey there guys and gals! Sorry, it's been a whole while since I've posted here. I'm currently in the middle of hardcore studies in England, training to be a primary school teacher, so the workload has picked up tremendously since I visited the States.

I've been avidly following (albeit offline) the events of the passing months and, whilst The Shield have made an explosive impact, Cena's ...
  9. BLOG 2.0 Wrestlemania 29 Predictions

Hello to all those bloggers out there my name is AussieFan and this is my first blog. These are my predictions and card on what i think will happen at Wrestlemania 29 everyone's giving there opinion so ill give mine. So sit back relax and enjoy the read.

1- Singles match
    Chris Jericho Vs Dolph Ziggler
    Now what better way to set of Wrestlemania than with a match that could ...
  10. WWE just in general!

First time blogger here!

I have been a fan of WWE since i was 6 years old and i just turned 18 past Saturday, and in the past recent years i have seen many mid-card talents settling in to their mid-card role and not trying their heart out for a push. There is just no enthusiasm on the roster, they are all set in their ways, in the past, you had a large amount off superstars that fought ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.