View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Please Keep Vince McMahon Away + Thoughts on Raw

Hey everyone. DK Wrestling Savior back for anther write up. Not much has happened this week so there wasn't much for me to post about. But I'm back and I'm going to start with my thoughts on tonight's Raw.

Raw this week was okay. Wasn't horrible. Wasn't really anything to write home about either. I liked the fact that they were running two championship matches, even though they both ...
  2. Johnny Ace snaps, JeriTrolled again, and Socko returns...

Why hello again! As I did last week, I'm going to blog on this week's Raw. Let's get this started...

As it will be the talk of the IWC for the next week, I'm going to start with the last fifteen minutes or so of this week's show. The JeriTroll struck again and Mick Foley took his place in what was already a pretty decent main event. I for one thought that was the big moment this ...
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Jericho, Cena's heel turn, and Brodus wants his mama...

It's been a while...

I haven't posted on this, or any professional wrestling website, for about six months now, and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that I'm genuinely happy with the product.

Don't get me wrong, I've effectively cut SmackDown out of my WWE diet (unless I get bored and need something to watch), but Raw and the past year's PPVs have
  4. Thoughts on Raw. Does The WWE Care Anymore?

Hey Everyone. I'm back to post my thoughts after what I feel was a very disappointing Raw, save for the Kane dominated segments. I watched it on DVR and actually started watching earlier than usual because of the pathetic BCS Nat'l Championship Game. I do want to thank everyone who commented on my last post regarding The Attitude Era. I can promise there will be no Attitude Era talk in this blog. ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 5 Reasons for Jericho's Return:

Welcome back Splashers! Well the New Year secret is out! It was Chris Jericho all along. I had a few doubts, but my initial thought was Jericho. But now the plot is going to thicken, there is still another person in the promo that has yet to be announced, and Jericho is not talking…at ...

Updated 01-06-2012 at 10:03 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  6. Wrestling the Water Cooler - Ep.1

RAW 1/2/12:

• Cena is going to wear less underwear.
      • Come again? This is how we open a new year, with one of the men signed for the biggest match ever (allegedly) talking about his underwear?
    • Daniel Bryan vs. Cody Rhodes
      • Hard working guys working hard - and yet it feels like something is missing, doesn't it? Honestly, how interested are you in the current Heavyweight
    Tags: lesnar, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Happy New Year: The Match of the Week Was???

Hey everyone. I hope you all have a safe and happy new year. I'm going to take a break from the main stream stuff and start anew following the revelation of our 1/2/12 mystery man. So, just a quick blip here and I'm off to celebrate the ringing in of 2012. I'm only going to use one match from each show, just to keep things balanced.

Raw: CM Punk Gauntlet vs Swagger, if/then Ziggler, ...
    Tags: raw, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Final Resolution and Raw Thoughts....Kane Returns

Hey Everyone. This blogging thing is really awesome. I'm glad mostly everyone likes what I'm writing. But, rather than waste time with all that, I'll jump right in.

Final Resolution. I actually did pretty bad on my predictions. Some of the comments had predictions that were better than mine. I should have known that Kurt Angle was going to put Storm over since he's doing the Olympics ...
  9. The guy pulling all the strings.

Please read my blog on 'my thoughts on the walkout storyline' as this blog is a continuation of that.

I would like to use this blog to discuss the possible guys that may be pulling the strings and give my opinion of who id like it to be.

Kevin Nash - of course it is possible the Nash may be behind it all, however this would be a massive disappointment and i don't believe ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Thoughts on the Current Walkout Storyline

As i mentioned in my last blog, i believe there is a buzz/excitement around the WWE similar to the one before we got the attitude era and i am tuning in every week to see if they produce something special. I would like to take the time now to give my thoughts on how they could really improve the story.

Personally, i thought bringing HHH in as COO was a brilliant decision as it meant: ...

Updated 10-09-2011 at 10:29 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.