View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWEs booking of Cena makes perfect sense.

Now with Extreme Rules behind us, John Cena can once again use his catchphrase, «The Champ is Here» truthfully. The decision to put the WWE championship belt back on Cena has, expectedly, not been received with laud and applause by the «IWC». You should think that the same people that for months complained about The Miz being champ now would rejoice, but some people can never be pleased. ...
    Tags: cena, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. A Great Time for Women's Wrestling

Hi everyone! This is my first post so I welcome any feedback. As we all know for the last 5 years or so WWE diva matches have been anything but interesting. As some have put it they've been the bathroom breaks for many even less interesting than the comercials. The current batch of divas are little more than models with a bit of wrestling training mixed in picked for their looks and not for their ...

Updated 05-05-2011 at 09:48 AM by Frank

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE Draft - a win for Smackdown?

I know many will say that there already lots of blogs about the 2011 draft but i just want to give my thoughts on the WWE Draft.

Ok so many believed that this year Smackdown got the better of the draft, gaining more wrestlers than RAW and gaining a lot of credible wrestlers. It seemed as if WWE were trying to build up the Divas division and tag team division, and have succeeded to an ...
    Tags: draft, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE Draft 2011: Analysis

I decided to take the time during the “Sir” Michael Cole versus J.R. (and I say this next part lightly) match to write up my analysis of the 2011 Draft.

The Doctor of Thuganomics is going back home...

What this means for SmackDown is that the show will gain ratings that it has been lacking for a long time. What it also means is that there might be some half decent feuds ...

Updated 04-25-2011 at 10:31 PM by ComingToCinemas

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. WWE Draft 2011: My thoughts.

I know I'm following the trend of people who will post their thoughts on tonight's draft, but it's been a while since I posted an entry. I didn't want you to forget about me (lol). In truth I was going to wait until Extreme Rules to post my thoughts on that. Anyway, here goes.

I recently read that The Miz may be getting drafted to SmackDown and Del Rio to RAW.

If this ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Where is the "Entertainment" in WWE?

What I'll be talking about is the lack of entertaining that is inside the wrestling ring.

1. No Managers! Remember when loud mouth from the south or sunny will get involve in the matches helping or aiding or just the fact make their representing superstar presentable by talking for them, what happen to that? Where is the sharmells, or the teddy longs when they would help get the superstars ...

Updated 04-25-2011 at 10:15 AM by Frank

Tags: superstars, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE Reviews, Sin Cara, Corre, WWE Draft and More!

Hey Splashers! I know there's no sub-title as usual. I'm just gonna talk on some random topics that has been catching my eye.

On Sin Cara
    Sin Cara just doesn't seem to be cutting the mustard if you ask me. He's been in the WWE for several weeks, and every week he seems to have problems. The WWE spent an incredible amount of time promoting Sin Cara's debut, who is no stranger ...

Updated 04-20-2011 at 06:31 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: sin cara, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Retiring Stars of WWE: A Rick Starr Blog Splash

Hey Splashers, It's that time again For the Rick Starr Blog Splash.

As many of you know by now, Edge has officially announced his retirement from professional wrestling last night on RAW. As much as this was a shock to all of us, many of us should have seen it coming as he has been openly stating for the past several months that he was seriously thinking about retirement. If I recall ...

Updated 04-14-2011 at 09:16 AM by Frank

Tags: edge, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Rock vs Cana: A Year in the Waiting: A Rick Starr Blog Splash

Well Splashers they can knock me down, but they can't kill me! Here I am once again to give you me 2 an 1/2 cents! And most likely I'll take back to 2 cents for myself, and you can keep the change .

I watched WrestleMania 27, and I can't say I was that thrilled about it. Sure it had some great points, however it had a lot of dry points as well. I thought the Snooki Mixed tag match ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Wrestling Business is Failing

The wrestling business is failing. With the new era of political correctness and dismay for anything prejudice, the wrestling business faces its biggest challenge ever. The two major companies are at a standstill, neither is improving, neither willing to give up the glory of the old days.

In this modern world wrestling needs to catch up to this millennium, it needs to be fair to its ...

Updated 04-12-2011 at 07:19 AM by candlelarbra521

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.