View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Good things in the wrestling world

Hello once again all my fellow wrestling aficionados. It has been awhile since my last post, but I, like all of you, have been following our shared passion most diligently. For those of you who have read my blogs and/or posts you may know that I tend to be a positive person and choose to on occasion acknowledge the good things going on in wrestling today. This blog is meant to highlight some of ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE Hell in a Cell Thoughts & Predictions

Yes I have to decided to try a blog, not that anyone here knows me at all but that's allright.

-- Contains some of Smackdown spoilers from this Friday --

Thoughts:

First I like to share my thoughts about the Hell in a Cell PPV, I think this PPV won't be as succesfull or entertaining as any other of the PPVs. This is because the lack of build-up and taking ...

Updated 09-29-2011 at 01:12 PM by Jags

Tags: hell, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Random Hell In A Cell Thoughts...

We are but a very short week and half removed from Night of Champions, and in just a few days we all face that dreaded question, “Do I really want to spend $50, when I just did two weeks ago.” Well my answer is no, I won't be spending the money to buy this PPV, and there's good reason for it. Why would I want to drop half a bill for matches that have no build up whatsoever. The only ...

Updated 09-27-2011 at 11:33 PM by The Dusty Finish

Tags: hiac, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. Top 50 OMG Review

First I’ll say this DVD is pretty good but had some moments that never should have been on the list and moments that should have been thought of immediately for the list. I always find it so odd that people forget about these moments that I will list below and I wonder how these guys chose their list. However it is still a great DVD and I am very happy Stone Cold was on the list countless times. ...
    Tags: omg, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Odds and Ends of TNA and WWE

What’s up Splashers! In This edition, I take a look at the differences between TNA and the WWE. Now before anyone gets the wrong idea of me being just a WWE mark or a TNA mark, you got the wrong idea. I am a wrestling fan, which means I am bias. With that said let’s get down to business. ...

Updated 09-26-2011 at 09:50 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Fan Remembers: Attitude Era

Let revisit the hottest times in wrestling, the attitude era. It was early 1996 and a battle between WCW, run by Easy E, and WWF, run by Vince McMahon, was red hot. The WWF had dominated the ratings war for years. WCW was closing the gap. After a short period the WCW became the more popular of the two, and the ratings followed. WCW played dirty too, giving away results of (then taped) RAW IS WAR, ...
    Tags: wcw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Reign of The Game

CM Punk wanted change, and he got it, perhaps not in the way he expected, when HHH got hold of the reins of WWE as Chief Operating Officer. In this post I'll take a look on what he has "accomplished" as COO, the situation around the titles, and the storyline itself.Let's start with the titles.

More than a belt

For once all the belts are held by worthy champions, ...

Updated 09-23-2011 at 07:57 PM by Iscariot

Tags: hhh, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. My Thoughts on MCW, The Hardys, The Muppets, and More

Don’t you guys hate it when you write a perfectly acceptably blog, and for no reason it doesn’t get published? It almost gives you a form of writers block, because you can’t get past that blog. I’ll explain my situation. I wrote a blog on the new series: Hulk Hogan’s ...
    Tags: undertater, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. N.O.C, Raw the following night, WWE DVD's, and Wrestlemania 28

Hey Guys just want to talk about a few different things involving WWE Live Events, Dvd’s, Wrestlemania, ROH Coming to CW network.

First ill start with a Review of several WWE dvd’s I have watched over the last few days.

The John Cena Experience: This is an excellent dvd to watch if you want to peek into the travel and hard work it takes to be at the level ...

Updated 09-21-2011 at 05:41 PM by EricChampion

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Rick's Picks for Night of Champions

Wassup Splashers? WWE’s Night of Champions is less than 24 hours away. I know my readers here at ewrestlingnews.com won’t be able to read this until Monday or later, but ya never now EWN just might surprise everyone and post my blog early (yeah and Dwayne has REALLY has come back to wrestling). ...

Updated 09-18-2011 at 10:36 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.