View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. An alternate storyline for Undertakers streak

This is just an alternative storyline for Undertakers streak this year but I fully expect them to do Undertaker vs Triple H (3) and so far I like how the storylines been going.

The Raw after elimination chamber Triple H comes out and wants Shawn Michaels to apologise for calling him a coward. Michaels comes out and refuses to apologise, He says he knows Triple H can beat the streak and ...

Updated 02-15-2012 at 05:46 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. If Someone Ended Undertaker's Streak

Hello awesome bloggers and viewers. This came to my mind and I thought, who would of been or should be the person to end the Undertaker's Streak. No way am I saying he should be beaten, but what if he was or will be. Who would be a good choice? So I am going to give you 3 lists. One list is people who have had a chance to end the streak but could not pull it off. The second is a list of superstars ...

Updated 08-29-2012 at 09:26 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts The Good, The Bad, The Impartial

The Monday after the rumble, and what a show. Let's get right into it shall we?

The Impartial

Brodus Clay
    I like Brodus. I like that he has a unique gimmick. I think he can get himself over pretty well with it. He has reached a point though. Squash matches are not doing anything for him. He needs to cut a promo, focus on some superstar, start a feud..SOMETHING! If not, ...
  4. The Daily Five - Top 5 Punches

Hi all and welcome to the daily five with Dazzaschofield.

I will be bringing you the top five WWE moments as often as possible. This will consist of top 5 faces, heels, face turns, heel turns, punches, finishing moves and so on...literally if there's a top 5 I'll be expressing my opinion on it.

So tonight I'm going to start off with my top five punches in the WWE.
  5. Who'll win the Rumble?

I've seen quite a few of these posts so I waited a week or so to post mine but anyway here it it.

Chris jerhico
    This may happen but if he is going to have a match vs punk at Wrestlemania I see no need for him to win the rumble. However maybe She will come down to the ring and assist Jerhico. Whatever happens I would rather Jerhico didn't win the rumble.

Wade Barrett/Sheamus ...

Updated 01-25-2012 at 11:13 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The Similarity between the New Kane & Old Undertaker

Currently, WWE has a photo gallery up comparing Kane's new look to Undertaker's older look when he used to wear a mask. I'm a bit ashamed to have never noticed the similarity until now...

Screen Shot 2012-01-17 at 8.55.18 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2012-01-17 at 8.55.56 PM.jpg

Also, this...
    Screen Shot 2012-01-17 at 8.57.08 PM.jpg

Before I thought they were giving Kane the more menacing serial killer ...
  7. Ideas for The Undertaker's WM Streak Match

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here bringing another hot topic debate to the EWN Blog scene. This will be another short one and will only focus on The Undertaker and his WM Streak.

By now, everyone heard HHH basically confirm his rematch with The Undertaker for this year's Wrestlemania, when he gave his speech at the Slammy Awards. Either that, or there will be no Undertaker match, ...
  8. The Streak- Undertakers next opponent

Firstly I have not included Chris jerhico or Cm punk because I don't think jerhico Is the right person to face undertaker at Wrestlemania and punk had a lengthy feud with him a few years back (I also think they will both be feuding over the wwe title).

Secondly, I think whoever faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania should lose to *keep his legacy so he can retire 20-0.

The ...
  9. Raw Re-writting History & More

Hey Splashers! I hope everyone enjoyed their Turkey Day! Me? I’ve been working on a few side projects. I just finished off a Big Show WMD Wall Paper, and for those of you who like the TV Show “Sons of Anarchy” I will have both those wallpapers up at my site: shiningstarrdesigns.webs.com . Alright with all ...

Updated 12-05-2011 at 03:24 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: undertaker, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Undertaker's Role

It’s always been one of the more pressing questions when it comes to the wrestling world, do you prefer spectacle or realism? There are of course companies which cater to both of these needs, for example Dragon Gate are enormous fans of the spectacle to the point when at some stage in the future they will have to put suicide detonators on all their wrestlers shoes for me to be able to watch another ...
    Tags: undertaker
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.