View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Divas Division: People Got It All Wrong...

Wrestlemania XVIII

Ever since that rumor article went around that said WWE officials are against having a Divas match at Wrestlemania, it dawned on me when they mentioned that the officials think we're interested in other matches above a Divas match.

If this really is from WWE's creative meetings, this really gives me a pretty clear idea on why the Divas Division is what ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 12:05 PM by OneTimePosterShorry

Tags: divas, eve, raw, smackdown, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Rise and Fall of the WWE

Okay I wrote this Blog entery before Elimination Chamber so some things have been changed from the original.

Wassup it's the TurtleMan here with my very first blog here, I've been muddling this around in my mind for a awhile now and I figured I would write a blog about guys in the wwe who got a push and then lost it for whatever reasion.

First up......

Drew ...

Updated 02-20-2012 at 11:04 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, smackdown, vince, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE SmackDown Recap and Review

Video Recap of last week and AJ getting carried out on a strecher after her collision with Big Show air before the show starts.
    Lillian Garcia announces the arrival of Daniel Bryan and the boos immediately start flooding in. Daniel Bryan's heel turn has just been played out masterfully. When he enter the ring he does so looking REALLY pissed. Although sometimes D-Bry is a bit iffy on the ...

Updated 01-21-2012 at 09:04 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Is the “Rawkdown” really beneficial for the WWE?

Now, I’m going to play devil’s advocate (well, sort of devil’s advocate) for keeping the Split-Brand concept. It seems that one of the main reasons for combining the two shows, which I collectively call the “Rawkdown” is to get better ratings for Smackdown. Now the fact is the hottest draws will always be on Raw and they will always be on Raw because that’s the WWE’s bread and butter. ...
    Tags: raw, smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Smack"Let"Down, Top Heel, and P.S Your a Racist

I think that this week WWE has seen one of it's weakest weeks of TV in a while in my opinion. And from what i've heard, TNA had a strong week with a decent rating.

Of course just like any blog it is a mixture of fact and opinion. Therefore just like that mix i think there will be a mixed response to this blog. I believe this because in my humbled opinion Smackdown has been a hell of ...

Updated 05-14-2011 at 05:23 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. Dream Announce Team for Raw & Smackdown?

Hey guys, hope all is well. I've been looking at the Raw & Smackdown team and it is definitely lackluster to say the least. I love all the current announcers but some of them clearly should not be together and maybe mixed up with a few additions.

Now keep in mind these are my dream announce teams I'm about to write. Not sure they all can possibly go down seeing as some aren't ...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.