View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE Star In Need Of A Major Push Is...

One rising star that in my opinion is in need of a major push and that I would love to see main eventing one day would be Big E Langston. There's something about Big E that I enjoy and his wrestling ability is fantastic. Big E is a former Iowa Hawkeye Defensive Tackle and when it comes to wrestling he has "it" in my opinion. After seeing Big E face Dean Ambrose at Hell In A Cell I knew that ...
  2. Is Pro-Wrestling close to extinction

Sad to say this but yeah It just might be close to joining the dinosaurs. When I was young wrestling was exciting, colorful, and full of Vinny Mac life. Oh those wonderful 80's and Hulkamania. Plus the cast of characters that rolled with the tied like Warrior, Savage, and so on. then the recession of the early 90's which coincidentally lasted, Wow, only four years. Then came Boom number two , the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Thoughts on WWE's No Blood and No Head Chair Shots Policies

blood-drop-300x300_0_0_1.jpg
    One of the biggest issues some have with WWE is that there is little to no blood seen in WWE nowadays and if there is, they delay the match to stop the bleeding. Now first off I want to state that I am a fan of Wrestling and have been for over 10 years now and I do enjoy the affect that blood brings to matches.

Many people will blame the lack of blood ...
  4. AAW - Defining Moment 2013 review

AAW - Defining Moment 2013

Knight Wagner vs Prince Mustafa Ali

The match starts off with a dropkock by Ali and a twisting corkscrew over the top. He conects with chops, until Wagner throws him into the ring post and a upricut. A backslide for Prince gets two and a Russian leg sweep by Wagner and a runing knee by Wagner. Prince hits another drokick and hits a michinoko ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Uncooked: Road to TLC

Hello one and all. First, I want to thank you for taking a second to read my blog. Next, for anyone who is familiar with this series, I normally do it in the format of the good, the bad, and the indifferent, and then the overall thoughts. That is indeed how this will be. So, this is the first Raw after Survivor Series. I ended up purchasing Survivor Series last night, and I don't know if it was because ...

Updated 11-25-2013 at 11:36 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Bringing Meaning Back To Tired, Old Titles

Way back when I was a lad, each title meant something special and individual in it's own right. Granted, there were fewer, but each one represented a certain tier and level of accomplishment and herein I think, lies the answer.

WWE needs to reestablish a level of ranking where certain guys are only involved in one scene at a time. For instance, if you are in a tag team, you should rarely, ...
  7. Sexyboy14's WrestleMania XXX Card

Hey wrestling fans!

I've been reading a few WrestleMania XXX Cards, and thought I'd have a go at my own. Hope you enjoy it.

PPV KICKOFF:

Match 1: NXT Championship: Sami Zayn (c) vs. Leo Kruger
    NXT Commissioner JBL makes a match for the PPV Kickoff, Sami Zayn defending his title against an opponent to be determined at WrestleMania Axxess. On the last day ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 10 shoulda wins: Survivor Series

This isn't top 10 moments or matches? This is top 10 shoulda wins, which is a concept I created to talk about who should have won at this big event. It was made more to talk about the major ppvs aka the big 4 mainly because I've already discussed best and worst both in moments and matches. So what is shoulda wins? Basically it is, a performer should have won this particular match, but they didn't. ...
  9. Survivor Series 2013: Who will survive?

What is up one and all? I hope everyone is doing well, and is looking forward to Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I know I am. Before we get there though, we have a stop at Survivor Series. One of the big four PPV's of the year for the WWE. In this blog, i am going to give my opinion on each match that has been announced for the card, and who I think will win. To start with, I think this will roughly ...

Updated 11-24-2013 at 01:20 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. First blog - CZW Night of Infamy xii

First thing is if reviews aren't ment to be on this site I apologise but if not I hope you enjoy it and feel free to leave a comment.

Combat Zone Wrestling present Night Of Infamy xii
    2nd November 2013
    Live on ippv from New Jersey

Number one contenders match for the CZW Wired Championship
    Andrew Everet vs Latin Dragon vs Caleb Konley vs David Starr ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.