View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. Raw Review: Number 1 contenders, Challenges, and HO-SKI's

Hi everyone, I'm back and I've decided to write this Raw live from my laptop for you all, as I have the time for this as I am luckily (or unluckily) unemployed at this time. I may as well do this as long as I have nothing else to do so if you like it let me know what you think.

After the opening backstage skit before the opening video, I kind of rolled my eyes, (you know in one of them ...

Updated 02-21-2012 at 02:45 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Best Ring Entrances

Whether it is the big "pop", the lights, the ceremony, the music or the circunstance everbody has an entrance that brings the chills and increases the pulse pounding.

10. Rowdy Roddy Piper...bagpipes and march
    9. Nikita Koloff slow walk to the ring, cage match, all the Horsemen are in the ring, surrounding Dusty...The Russians were feuding with Dusty and magnum TA. Nikita ...
  3. Top Tag Teams and/or Stables (10)

I grew up in the Mid-Atlantic area with the best ever wrestling organization...the NWA. They emphasizes tag-team wrestling which spun-off groups, cliques and stables, as they had each others back. I wonder, who was the most influencial and significant. I suggest the following.

10. The Russians, Ivan & Nikita Koloff.
    These guys were big, strong, mean wrestlers that gave a nation ...
  4. Wrestlemaina 28 card reality/hope

Hi everyone, like manyrecently on here I am a long time reader and first time blogger. I have beenwatching wrestling since just before Wrestlemania 9, to be honest over the pastyear or so have not watched as much due to the birth of my son but over thelast few weeks have been getting back into it.
    Anyway on with what I thinkwould make a good Wrestlemania with the talent available and the way ...
  5. Why oh Why does the IWC have to dump on everything?

Hello Everybody, pay attention.

I've not been writing here for long but I've read shit loads of blogs, the majority of which are just recycled every week. Examples include "Who needs to get pushed","Why WWE has ruined X and Y's push","What I would have done about Raw/Smackdown/Previous PPV". It's a bit tiresome an unoriginal, much like this blog but what ...

Updated 01-30-2012 at 01:25 PM by Earthquake (spelling)

Tags: royal rumble, wwe
    Categories
  6. A Realistic and Entertaining Wrestlemania Card

Hello, and welcome to my first ever blog! I've always enjoyed reading others work here on the site, and I finally decided I'd join in on the fun. I'm a long time fan of proffesional wrestling, and I love making match cards and seeing how they measure up to the final event. Please enjoy as I take a look at each of my predicted Wrestlemania matches.

1- John Cena Vs. The Rock
    As Wrestlemania ...
  7. 2012 Royal Rumble

Although I can expect a lot of other people blogging about this PPV, I thought i'd try to get in early about what I feel about everything that just happened. Maybe injecting a few lulz here and there along the way too...I know I waffle on about bullshit quite a bit but it is a never boring read.

After WWE waste about $10,000 of pyro and fireworks the card begins with the World Heavyweight ...

Updated 01-31-2012 at 05:32 AM by VanHooliganX

Categories
  8. Change the Rules of Tag Team

Hear me out, for the idea I have had is a long shot heaped with controversy if it were to ever be implemented.

Watching last weeks Smackdown show I saw a tag team match that not only had me interested but more importantly had the crowd interested - the tornado tag match between epico & primo v the Uso's.

The crowd loved it, it was incredibly fast paced with plenty of ...

Updated 01-22-2012 at 07:33 PM by Frank

Tags: tag teams, wwe
    Categories
  9. Pre-Raw Commentary - John Cena: Have we been deceived?

DISCLAIMER: I would like to start off by saying that I do not have any personal hatred towards John Cena the person or the WWE, and that this blog is strictly as a response to the pro- and anti-Cena character rantings. I understand that the WWE is for entertainment only and that the characters portrayed are not necessarily reflective of the actual personalities of the sports entertainers that portray ...
  10. Post-Raw Ruminations 1/2/11: Why is Jericho Silent?

Hello everyone! This is my very first blog for what I would like to call Post-Raw Ruminations! Due to the turbulence that has occurred with Jericho during Raw this past Monday, I feel that it is my duty to try to make some sense out of all of this to whomever shall read and comment! Of course, I could be completely off and my predictions would be dead wrong, however I do believe that there may ...
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.