View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. Superstar Brock Lesnar: "Brock vs Batista for the prize....I'll endorse it."

I was going to do a blog on Batista return, but with so many Batista blogs, the average reader won't read it. So I go with "The Next Big Thing", Brock Lesnar!! Another superstar who just returned looking to challenge the WWE world heavyweight champion no matter who it is after the Royal Rumble. In this blog, gonna talk about Brock's first run, departure, return, and dream matches of course!! ...
  2. Why Daniel Bryan Joining The Wyatt Family Can Create GOOD TV!

Before we begin, I want readers to know I've also made a vlog of this very subject. If you prefer to watch the video, it is down below at the end of this paragraph. If you prefer to read, then feel free to continue reading onward. Regardless, let's talk about the shocking news of Daniel Bryan joining the Wyatt Family on the last RAW of 2013.

I'm not going to lie. I love this new development. ...

Updated 01-02-2014 at 11:07 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. Top 10 gifts: What I want from WWE/TNA in 2014

It is that time of the year again, talking about the best moments and matches of the year. Wondering who is going to win the Royal Rumble and who is going to have a big year next year. It is time to make a Christmas list, a list of things I want from both TNA and WWE. Let's be honest, it is all about what us fans want. At least, that is what they claim. Here is what I want from TNA/WWE in 2014: ...
  4. Booking Challenge: Royal Rumble 2014

Some people, I would say the majority of wrestling fans out there believe the #2 of the big 4 is the Royal Rumble. Biggest show of the year, behind Mania is the Royal Rumble. Why? It is the start of the road to WM. Along with a match that comes by 1x a year where people are guessing who will win this match. The winner goes on to face the world champion at WM. That along with some surprise entrants ...

Updated 12-18-2013 at 06:56 PM by TheGreatOne (tags, category, ect)

Categories
  5. Ahh, It Doesn't Matter What You Think

Well Raw certainly turned it on didn't they.

No I am not referring to the Slammy Awards, and for once I'm not talking about the genuine wrestling. I am talking about the ending segment which involved 20 current and former world champions, hyping the upcoming TLC PPV.

Now I have been reading a couple of entries posted on the newsfeed, and first time ever, was actually interested ...

Updated 12-11-2013 at 02:02 AM by Mr. Right

Categories
  6. My view: Current product=TNA>WWE

How many blogs have I made about TNA crapping all over the product? It is about damn time that I made a positive blog about TNA. Comes during a time when Hogan/Bischoff are gone! No surprise to anyone here, I expect TNA to make strides going forward. Hopefully that is....Which is what this blog is about. Why is TNA's product better than WWE's right now?

Women: First off, no need to ...
  7. Tribe of Extreme Could Rise Again?

What's cracking everyone?

Have you been feeling like there is just too many superstars within the WWE? Does your favourite wrestler not get the air time you think he/she deserves? Do you think there is an overload of superstars? Potentially you don't, but if you answered yes to any of these questions, bare with me, I may have come up with the solution, albeit a long shot, and I mean long ...

Updated 12-12-2013 at 08:38 PM by Mr. Right

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Superstar Dolph Ziggler "Give him a chance to show the world"

I made a blog about my favorite wrestlers a couple months ago. Dolph was and still is my favorite wrestler currently. He has been for about a year or so. Now we hear rumors, rumors about Dolph not being a draw. Ability to draw money, ppv buys, and fans in the stands. My favorite wrestler not able to draw? Dolph isn't the first guy nor will he be the last guy who will be questioned if they can draw. ...
  9. Top 10 shoulda wins: Survivor Series

This isn't top 10 moments or matches? This is top 10 shoulda wins, which is a concept I created to talk about who should have won at this big event. It was made more to talk about the major ppvs aka the big 4 mainly because I've already discussed best and worst both in moments and matches. So what is shoulda wins? Basically it is, a performer should have won this particular match, but they didn't. ...
  10. Results & news from Japan. TNA vs. WRESTLE-1!

WRESTLE-1 TOUR 2013, 11/16, Korakuen Hall in Tokyo. 1,650 Spectators

(1) Masakatsu Funaki vs. Masayuki Kono
    Winner: Kono (3:19) following a Knee Lift.

(2) El Hijo del Pantera, Andy Wu & Daiki Inaba vs. Hiroshi Yamato, NOSAWA Rongai & MAZADA
    Winner: Inaba (6:11) via DQl, Yamato assaulted the referee.

(3) Koji Kanemoto vs. Seiki Yoshioka ...
    Categories
    User News
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.