View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. Superstar Batista: "Wondering if WrestleMania XXX is worth $10"

No superstar in the WWE is more loved than Daniel Bryan. We can agree with that can't we? I'd argue no superstar is more hated right now in the WWE then Batista!! People are actually online debating on who in 2014 should main event Wrestlemania 30 with them being the 2 superstars? Who woulda thought in 2006 that in 2014 we may actually get to see this Mania main event in 2014. Good thing I'm not a ...

Updated 03-13-2014 at 10:27 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Top 10: Worst Main Events in WrestleMania history!

Wrestlings Super Bowl, Wrestlemania, the biggest event yearly since 1985. Every show has a main event to end a show. We all know that is the last match which is the match everyone wants to see. This year we have WM30, which looks to be a bad main event which got me thinking. Is it the worst Wrestlemania main event of all-time? Which got me looking back at the main events of the biggest show, Wrestlemania ...
  3. Booking Challenge: TNA Lockdown 2014

Lockdown is in March this year which is why I'm doing this booking challenge. TNA Lockdown, 1 of the biggest ppvs of the year for TNA. 10 match limit max as always. So you know how this works, give your best card possible as usual. For those who don't understand the point of the booking challenge, please read the explaination right under this opening beside the *. For the booking challenge vets, here ...
  4. My view: What the main event for WM30 should be?

Now days, we have confusion of what "main event" means because WWE promotes shows as if there is more than 1 because you got other big matches of the show as well. However, the main event no matter how you slice and dice it....is the "last" match on the show. CM Punk still wants to be in the "last" match on Wrestlemania. Why? It is Wrestlemania.....wrestlings World Series ...
  5. The perspective of wrestling to a grown up fan

Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Rock. Masked Kane. Chris Jericho. Triple H. The Undertaker. The Dudley Boyz. The Hardy Boyz. Too Cool and Rikishi. Mick Foley. Edge and Christian. New age outlaws. Trish Stratus. Molly Holly. Lita. Victoria. Kurt Angle. William Regal. Eddie Guerrero. Chris Beniot(he was fucked in the head, but the man could wrestle), Booker T....

These were the names that ...

Updated 02-08-2014 at 05:05 PM by redRaider22

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. Superstar CM Punk: "CM Punk leaving was years in the making!"

Recently, WWE superstar, CM Punk decided to leave and take some time off. Makes the Stone Cold comparisons even more valid. However, how long he is taking off is anyones guess. Some say he won't be back. I've been waiting for some time to share the story of how I became a Punk fan(pre-pipebomb) and why at the beginning I hated CM Punk. Leave that and talk about his future in this blog on Superstar ...
  7. The Case for a Jacqueline Moore Hall of Fame Induction in 2014

Jackie Moore for WWE Hall of Fame 2014:

Jackie Moore is arguably the most talented female performer to grace the WWE

Debut: 1989

Champions:
    USWA Women's Championship (8 times)

IAW Women's Championship (1 time)
    UWF Women's World Championship (1 time)
    WWE Cruiserweight Championship (1 time)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  8. Top 5 best and worst Royal Rumble victories of all-time!

I know the Royal Rumble is over for 2014. Everyone including myself is angry over the ppv results including Batista Royal Rumble victory which is one of the worst of all-time. LOL! So I thought, why not talk about the best and worst Royal Rumble victories of all-time! Excluding Batista to give more love and hate to the history of the Royal Rumble match. What is the definition of best and worst in ...
  9. Booking Challenge: WWE HOF 2014

The debates over the WWE Hall of Fame will never die. It is a yearly event where us wrestling fans are able to say our last thank you to the stars we loved seeing on our talking box over the years. Everyone has their different criteria on who should be in the hall and who shouldn't. I've told you my opinion on celebs in the hall. Whether you believe the WWE Hall of Fame is a joke or not doesn't matter. ...
  10. My view: Who should face Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXX?

After each opponent every year, you think who should face the Deadman at Wrestlemania next? Let us be honest, Undertaker isn't going to be at WM 40 competing nor do I believe he will be doing so at WM 35. Rumors every year of who will face the Deadman. I decided to make a top 5 list of opponents I'd like to see face the Undertaker at WM30. Sorry to the fans who would like to see a rematch with the ...
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.