View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Could Triple H Do It?

In my mind, Undertaker will win the Hell In A Cell match. But, there are a couple of points that suggest otherwise...

Does Calaway Really Care?
    WWE cares about the streak more than anyone else, including the 'Phenom'. Sources are saying that he wants the streak to end so he doesn't retire with such a legacy, and Kurt Angle says similar things. Previously, the McMahons have laughed ...
  2. What If: We Came to Break the Walls Down... JeriMiz

What's happening everyone? Scribbler Jones with another What If Mash-up idea. This one, I think, would be a little more possible than my last one. Once again, just spitballing, but who knows?

This time, I'm taking a look at two of the more disenfranchised Superstars of the WWE. Two of the most controversial loose cannons that have made their mark on RAW... The Miz and Chris Jericho. ...
  3. Who To Stay and Who To Go?

It was recently reported on bleacherreport.com that WWE is going to cut some talent from the main roster. These will likely all be low card-lower mid carders, so here's my view on those to keep and those to let go of.

5 To Keep

A.J.
    This is one of the most exciting divas to debut in the WWE in recent years. Unlike most other face divas (see my blog 'WWE: What Grinds ...
  4. TNA - 23 February 2012

Opening video of Bobby Rude’s recent acts. Cut to Rude entering the ring, to the apparent displeasure of the crowd. We are reminded on-screen of Sting's tweet this past week reading simply “I’M DONE,” and a promise that Sting will be present to address that.

Rude starts out by saying that Sting has quit and is leaving because of Rude. He runs down his own accomplishments, starting ...

Updated 02-24-2012 at 03:25 AM by Vondraco (Spelling)

Tags: rude, sting, styles, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. One Word To Describe WWE...PREDICTABLE

I've watched WWE since the 80s and to be honest, every time I watch it these days I really ask myself why? I literally fast forward through 80% of the shows, and the parts I watch are just in hopes that something interesting is going to happen (which never does).
    This weeks Raw was so predictable its pathetic. Did anyone, even for a second think that Jericho wasn't going to win that Battle Royal? ...

Updated 02-23-2012 at 07:40 PM by cnoevl21

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. What If: The Cult of Cenation... John Cena and CM Punk

Hi again folks, Scribbler Jones here again. I was watching some YouTube mash-up themes for various WWE superstars and just got to thinking of some oddball ideas. Let me start by saying: these are just some ideas I thought of, but am pretty sure they will never see the light of day; yes, I know a lot of people will jump to conclusions and not even hear me out; and I'm perfectly fine with that. With ...
  7. Cena and the Great One by the Roman One

"Ya know what? Vince is probably gonna fine me for this one, but the only reason he came back in the first place was to promote Fast Five and launch his twitter account."

Disclaimer: I'm not a Cena supporter--Nothing against the man but there are characters I'm more interested in on WWE shows. I'm also not an "Attitude Era Fan"--I watched WCW as a kid for awhile, then ...

Updated 02-23-2012 at 11:06 AM by RomanFlare

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Saviour's Mash Up: A JR style Blog

Hey fans of the squared circle. The Saviour here introducing a new concept that I'm going to do. it's going to be a blog styled like JR's blog that gets posted on here. I'm going to briefly, or at least as briefly as I can, touch on a few opinionated topics. I'm going to do this once a week, around mid-week. This is my pilot for this. Hopefully, everyone likes what they read. If not, I'll kill it ...

Updated 02-22-2012 at 06:35 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Defence of The Rock

I’ll start by saying that I’m a huge fan of The Rock and have been since I started watching wrestling, I like most people was excited when The Rock returned to the WWE last year and even more so when it was announced that he would be facing John Cena at Wrestlemania 28 (although I think the year long build hasn’t really worked out). However, since then I have noticed that whilst Cena is still ...
  10. Off to the Burial Grounds, Big Show, Mark Henry, More!

Hey hardcore wrestling fans, The Saviour is here with more fresh, new topics to talk about. I figure after Raw and the live Smackdown, everyone would be giving their Wrestlemania predictions and talking about how great John Cena's promo was...and it was, possibly one of his career best, I'm here to talk about those who have headed down the road to the burial grounds.

When I say burial ...

Updated 02-22-2012 at 09:24 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.