View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Survivor Series: Curveball for a Change?

Hi guys and girls

The 5v5 traditional match got me thinking, this could be an opportunity for the WWE creative team to throw us a curve ball, take us all by surprise, and make us say "wow never seen that coming" but I fully expect them to drop the ball.

As always comment below if you wish and thanks for reading.

The obvious possible curveballs

Updated 10-31-2012 at 07:11 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Hell in a Cell recap

Hell in a Cell seems like an inappropriate name for what I watched this Sunday. Whilst I thought it was a solid enough card with mostly decent PPV matches given the terrible build it got, the main event was simply not good enough. I’ve never seen a Hell in a Cell match so short, and the biggest moment in the actual match for me was Ryback throwing himself into ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What if the Montreal Screwjob never happened?

Alternate Universe 5

9th November 1997. Survivor Series. One of the most talked about and discussed wrestling matches ever. Bret Hart had signed a contract to work with company rival WCW. The problem for the McMahons and WWF was that Bret was the champion. To make things a little more difficult was that while he had a PPV title defense against Shawn Michaels, who would be (and was) an ...

Updated 10-30-2012 at 04:04 AM by Michael Burnside (a little thank you....)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. What really grinds my gears. Episode 5 - Vince McMahon Strikes Back.

400258_296375897130654_1643555955_n.jpg

"You know what really grinds my gears? That Mr Vince McMahon.. Why doesn't he get with the freaking program. It's called wrestling sir, not Sports Entertainment. Whatever happened to the midcard? Why do you constantly bury your younger talent? Why do we have to endure silly segments that are attempts at being funny, but ultimately make everyone over the age

Updated 10-29-2012 at 09:07 AM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Hell in a Cell Quick Results and Thoughts

Hey everyone. Thank you to the comments on my post from the other day on my predictions for Hell in a Cell. Now I will share with you my thoughts on what actually transpired.

[U][B]Results[/B][/U]
    CM Punk def. Ryback in a Hell in a Cell match to retain the WWE Title
    Big Show def. Sheamus to win the World Heavyweight Title
    Kofi Kingston def. The Miz to retain the Intercontinental ...

Updated 11-02-2012 at 01:40 AM by ozfan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Jason's Thoughts: Hell In A Cell review

Hey everyone, first blog here on this series i will give my thoughts and opinions on wrestlers,shows,news and rumors, please give me feedback on this. And now that the introduction is over lets get started on the review!

Preshow: John Cena segment
    At first this segment was pretty bland and boring, typical cena stuff until John Cena called out Dolph and then......vickie came out. ...

Updated 10-28-2012 at 10:37 PM by Jaydash

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten Wrestlers To Never Win The WWE Championship!

FOLLOW ME @The_RoyalRamble on TWITTER! Awesome announcement coming on my next blog!

In the world of the WWE, you can accomplish many things. For some, getting a spot on the show is an accomplishment. But, you're main accomplishment in the WWE should be winning the big one and that's the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship. In this day and age in the WWE, the people that deserve ...
  8. TCB: Vol.1 Tag Team

What's up guys it's Heavy here, this is my second blog ever and thought whynot make my own series?? anyway well for the first volume of TCB(Takin' Care of Business) i wanted to talk about a few matches that i would love to see happen in the tag team division. now i know some (if not most of you,) won't agree with me on these but there just ideas so here i go!...

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

What is up everybody? now I am sure of you are shocked to see this blog, as I haven't done one in FOREVER, but after i saw ComingToCinema didn't do a blog this week, I thought someone ought to do one on this Raw. So, I'm glad to be back. This might be a permanent thing, it might not. We shall see. Let's get right into Monday Night Raw though!

Good
    • Rey Mysterio/Sin Cara
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Talking Smack: Sheamus Gone Wild

When the second best match of the evening is a Diva’s tag match, that means you’re probably watching Smackdown, which means it’s time to start Talking Smack.

The Standout

Speaking of talking smack, the standout this week was me. I win this award for being able to sit through this entire week’s episode and still have the strength ...
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.