View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - MY Ultimate WrestleMania Dreamcard

Hey everyone. I thought I would steer away from the Ozfan's Opinion for now. I am going to share with you this time on my ultimate WrestleMania dream match card.

[B]WWE Championship
    Submission match
    [/B]John Cena vs. Bret Hart

Predicted Winner: Bret "The Hitman" Hart

[B]World Heavyweight Championship
    [/B]CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle ...

Updated 11-04-2012 at 04:05 PM by ozfan

Tags: dreamcard
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Jason's Thoughts : Impact Wrestling 11-1-12 Open Fight Night

Joseph Parks,Sting,Angle and Aces Segment
    It was a great opener and it was epic seeing Joseph finally grow a pair. 4/5

Sorrenson and Tara seg
    I have mixed feelings for this, it was just......there. 1.5/5

Magnus v Samoa Joe
    This started off with a pretty entertaining promo by Magnus before Joe came in. This was a very entertaining little match and they did ...

Updated 11-01-2012 at 09:08 PM by Jaydash

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. WWE RAW 10/29 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

I know what you're thinking. How did RAW fair this week in the ratings? Did they continue to decline? They did climb in the ratings this time around? What did I wear for halloween? And how many girls call me on a regular basis?

Well, here are your answers. Better than the previous weeks but not by much. No. Yes. A wolf mask. And, more than you can imagine. Alright, that last one was ...

Updated 11-02-2012 at 10:30 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. Who's the leader of Aces and Eights?

Hey guys, I'm Musti and I'm not your average american wrestling fan. I'm actually from Sweden and this will be the first time I'm posting on this site. I've got my personal wrestling blog that I'll share with you at the end of this column. Let's begin shall we...

I've been quite intrigued as to who the leader of Aces and Eights is. Here we have a group of bikers that want to destroy the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.