View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. TCB: Vol.1 Tag Team

What's up guys it's Heavy here, this is my second blog ever and thought whynot make my own series?? anyway well for the first volume of TCB(Takin' Care of Business) i wanted to talk about a few matches that i would love to see happen in the tag team division. now i know some (if not most of you,) won't agree with me on these but there just ideas so here i go!...

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

What is up everybody? now I am sure of you are shocked to see this blog, as I haven't done one in FOREVER, but after i saw ComingToCinema didn't do a blog this week, I thought someone ought to do one on this Raw. So, I'm glad to be back. This might be a permanent thing, it might not. We shall see. Let's get right into Monday Night Raw though!

Good
    • Rey Mysterio/Sin Cara
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Talking Smack: Sheamus Gone Wild

When the second best match of the evening is a Diva’s tag match, that means you’re probably watching Smackdown, which means it’s time to start Talking Smack.

The Standout

Speaking of talking smack, the standout this week was me. I win this award for being able to sit through this entire week’s episode and still have ...
  4. Why Jeff Swanton Bombed his Career

August 25th 2009 - That'll be the date etched on Jeff Hardy's memory, that's the date he wrestled his final match for World Wrestling Entertainment, in that match he'd main event the show in a Steel Cage match for the WWE World Title in a losing effort to CM Punk.

All through 2009 the rumour mill was going into overdrive about whether or not Jeff was going to re-new his WWE contract, ...

Updated 10-27-2012 at 03:18 PM by 606v2

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Hell in a Cell 2012 Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back and I will now share with you my predictions on WWE Hell in a Cell this weekend. Hope you enjoy...

[B]WWE Championship
    Hell in a Cell match
    CM Punk (c) w/ Paul Heyman vs. Ryback[/B]

This is Ryback's first title shot in WWE and even though it is pretty obvious Punk will retain, you don't really know for sure. IF Ryback becomes WWE Champion ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. UFR 4 - 'I'm Better than you...'

UFR 4 – MVP vs. Matt Hardy
    Meant to do this blog a few months ago but never got round to it for a few reasons. My new keyboard came today and what better way to try it out then writing a blog. The problem I had with writing this blog was that it’s very hard to summarize this feud. Each of these blogs so far have taken well over 2 hours as I don’t copy and paste from Wikipedia ...

Updated 10-25-2012 at 04:24 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. WWE RAW 10/22 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Guess whose back? Back again. The lounge is back. Tell a friend.

Boy, do I have some interesting numbers for you this week. I'm sure most of you have already heard about the overall rating this time around. Yes, the horrid 2.5 has been outdone and you'll be shocked to read what caused the all-time yearly low rating -- or maybe you won't. Without further ado (or is it adieu, I never figured

Updated 10-27-2012 at 10:28 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. Y2J wants to reform JERISHOW w/ next return!!!

Rumor now is that when/if Y2J returns, he wants to reform JERISHOW with next return!!!
    Y2J has said in countless interviews Show was fav partner and he wanted to reform tag team with next return if WWE didnt want him to be face.
    I think this is great, as JERISHOW was one of my fav tag teams EVER. and wwe wants to reform the tag team division.
  9. Hypothetically Speaking: Brock Lesnar vs. Ryback; Realistic SvS Match PART 2

Hopefully you enjoyed Part 1. This may be a regular thing depending on the feedback I get for Part 2. Anyway, enjoy this also.

Monday Night RAW
    John Cena talks smack to CM Punk. Ryback is there taunting Brock Lesnar through the camera. Paul Heyman interrupts and says that Punk will do what is necessary to ensure he has a team for Survivor Series that will completely demolish ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Hypothetically Speaking: Brock Lesnar vs. Ryback; Realistic SvS Match PART1

First off, I am very impressed with how WWE is handling Ryback. I, like Ryback himself, am very happy and grateful they gave him a new start, and something new for us too. Hope they don't drop the bomb on this one too...

Hell in a Cell
    Cm Punk and Ryback have a vicious battle inside the Devil's Playground. Just as it seems Ryback is on his way to victory and the WWE Championship... ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.