View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Why part-timers are ruining WWE's mid-card?

WrestleManiaXXIXlogo.jpg
    From the day after the Elimination Chamber PPV to WrestleMania, popular WWE mid-carders such as Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, R-Truth, The Miz, Wade Barrett, Antonio Cesaro, Sin Cara, and Zack Ryder are being pushed aside by part-time WWE Superstars such as The Rock (the current WWE Champion), Triple H, Undertaker, and Brock Lesnar as of late.
  2. DanHero's Elimination Chamber Review

Elimination Chamber:

The Build Up:

For the most part, I’ve enjoyed the build up to the Elimination Chamber, CM Punk’s promos have been top notch, he’s taken the “whining heel” to a different area where he’s not backing down from a fight, and actually protesting the thing rather than just trying to come up with excuses as to why he ...
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - My WrestleMania 30 Dream Card.

Hey everyone. I know we haven't even gotten past WrestleMania 29 yet, but I would still like to share with you my dream card for WrestleMania 30 next year. Everyone is probably expecting it to be the big one because its the 30th Anniversary of The Grandest Stage of All.

[B]Date: [/B]TBD
    [B]Venue:[/B] TBD (Madison Square Garden HOPEFULLY)
    [B]City: [/B]TBD (New York HOPEFULLY) ...
  4. My Wrestlemania Bookings

Dark Match: Tag Team Turmoil for the titles: Rhodes Scholars(c) vs. PTP vs. E&P vs. The Usos
    At RR, Hell No loses these titles. At EC, for the rematch, Kane walks out on Daniel Bryan. So here we are. No time wasted, Rhodes Scholars retain.
    01. World Heavyweight Title- Randy Orton(c)vs. Sheamus
    At EC, the last two combatants are Sheamus and Orton for the title. Orton wins, and
  5. A Hero's Review: CM Punk's Title Reign

Mr original plan was to review this week in WWE, so here's that: it sucked. So after I went over that, I thought of something much better for a review. The over 400 day championship reign of CM Punk.

In the last year, CM Punk has defeated almost every top level superstar, and that's not just a figure-of-pro-wrestling-speech, he really has. Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Chris ...
  6. Wrestle Ramble1: WrestleMania Main Event

First of all, this is my first blog. I’m planning on making this a series, with at least three entries planned so far (the content of which, surprisingly, came to my as I was lying in bed last night trying to sleep and failing miserably). The name Wrestle Ramble is basically a warning, because at times I may tend to ramble a little, or wander off on tangents (as my thoughts did last night) ...

Updated 12-13-2012 at 09:45 AM by Straight-Edge

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Booking Your WrestleMania Card

OK. After seeing a few fantasy match cards, allow me to remind or educate you on WWE WrestleMania logic. Now, every year, WWE puts on the "Biggest show of the year", "The Grandest stage of them all," "The Pinnacle of Sports Entertainment"....WrestleMania, and we watch in anticipation of what's gonna happen, and every year, they give us something to cheer about, and talk ...

Updated 11-23-2012 at 09:12 PM by CMBison (Uncategorized...)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Royal Ramble: Main Events For WrestleMania 29!

As always before I start, these are my opinions and if you don't agree that's fine but please be respectful to one another. If anyone is disrespectful, your comment will either be modified or deleted all together! Oh and follow me @The_RoyalRamble on Twitter!

I know this may be a little early to talk about how I would the main events for WrestleMania but I wanted to talk about it anyway. ...

Updated 10-01-2012 at 10:37 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. The Royal Ramble: Shawn Michaels' Top Ten Matches!

The following was only on MarkinOut.com but now it's here for all to read! Before I start, as always be respectful to one another. I don't care if you bash my blog but if you bash or disrespectful to someone for their opinion I will either modify or delete your comment.

The Showstopper, the Icon, the Main Event, Mr. WrestleMania & Mr. Hall of Fame! Who do you know that has ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  10. The Splash: Who Should Defeat The Undertaker at WrestleMania

Who should Defeat The Undertaker

In my last blog, I talked about the possibility of Brock Lesnar facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29. I also stated that IF that match happened, I could not see the Undertaker defeating Lesnar, for the simple fact it would not be believable. I also stated that ...

Updated 09-07-2012 at 03:58 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.