View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My Favorite Wrestlemania Match

In my previous post I discussed my first Wrestlemania memory, that of Wrestlemania 14. To this day it is still my favorite Wrestlemania card. Next on the list, and only a paper width away from my favorite PPV card of all time, was Wrestlemania 25.

Now I can hear some of you ...
  2. My view: Who should face Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXX?

After each opponent every year, you think who should face the Deadman at Wrestlemania next? Let us be honest, Undertaker isn't going to be at WM 40 competing nor do I believe he will be doing so at WM 35. Rumors every year of who will face the Deadman. I decided to make a top 5 list of opponents I'd like to see face the Undertaker at WM30. Sorry to the fans who would like to see a rematch with the ...
  3. Hulkamania reborn in the WWE?

The world of professional wrestling seems like it changes more often than the jet stream of cold air in the Great Lakes every season, constantly shifting positions from one side of the map to the other. Storylines come and go, being adjusted along the way for various reasons, including, but not limited too, fan popularity or venue changes. Wrestlers also change promotions along the way
  4. Booking WM and After

So with Summerslam just one week away, it is only six months away from WrestleMania. You may think that's a little while to look ahead, but the effects of Summerslam should culminate in events that lead to a special WrestleMania. While most reports have, HHH vs Stone Cold as the main event. If they were to plan a WM that not only historic, but memorable.e Here is how I would book it.

Updated 08-11-2013 at 09:19 PM by pauldwku

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Booking the perfect SummerSlam card

The "Biggest Party of the Summer" hits Los Angeles for the fifth straight year as SummerSlam commences on Sunday, August 18th at the Staples Center.

And so, what should be the perfect SummerSlam card? Here's what I think should happen:

PRE-SHOW MATCH
    INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
    KOFI KINGSTON VS. WADE BARRETT
    This seems like a possible feud as ...

Updated 05-17-2013 at 08:38 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The problems facing WWE today

For many years, the WWE has been the de facto wrestling promotion with its many adoring fans, high octane action, and larger-than-life Superstars. However, the WWE has been criticized by the IWC as I try to decipher in my latest blog:

Too many jobber entrances. Unless your name is either John Cena or CM Punk, the number of jobber entrances (it's when the Superstar is already in the ring ...
  7. DK Savior's Promised Punk/Taker Follow Up

Hey fans. Savior here with my requested follow up to the CM Punk vs Undertaker match at lastnight's Wrestlemania. Just to recap, a few week's ago, I posted a Coffee Talk blog revolving around this feud and my expectations weren't very high for this match. Was I right? Was I wrong? Let's jump into it shall we?

Before I get started, I just want to note that in my Coffee Talk from Saturday, ...
  8. Wrestlemania XXIX Review Best Part Worst Part

Hey! What do you know I watched a full WWE PPV live for the first time in probably 10 years and it happened to be Wrestlemania! I've been keeping up with the stories, watching stuff on the youtubes, and was interested what they were going to deliver especially with a surprisingly short build for the biggest PPV of the year. Going to give some general thoughts and then a best part and worst ...

Updated 04-08-2013 at 12:58 PM by JohnnyV123

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Why isn't the Undertaker called Mr.Wrestlemania?

I see from time to time in comment sections that HBK isn't Mr.Wrestlemania. Undertaker is!! So why isn't Taker called Mr.Wrestlemania? Why is HBK, Mr.Wrestlemania? The point of this blog is to answer those questions as to who I believe is Mr.Wrestlemania and why the other isn't. So who is really Mr.Wrestlemania?

Mr.Wrestlemania is in my eyes Mr.Wrestlemania. Why? He has put on great performances ...
  10. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WWE Matches of 2012!

THE ROYAL RAMBLE HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!! It's been a few months since my last blog came out to over whelming reviews and was actually retweeted by Goldust and the legendary "Hot Rod" Rowdy Roddy Piper! As I was getting ready to write my next blog my computer completely crashed! Now on Christmas Day, I got a new lap top. I'm not wasting anytime, so let's get the Ramble going! (Follow me on twitter ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.