View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. And I Quote - Extreme-ish Rules and Rock Solid

I'd like to start this week's blog by addressing something that i 'blogged' last week. I stated that Booker T's accent sounded like he was from Holland, i genuinely believed that he sounded Dutch. However after being told off by a Dutchman as well as being told that it's a 'South Houston' accent. So i suppose i retract that statement, even though i think he still sounds a wee bit Dutch.

Updated 05-03-2011 at 11:30 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. What's so bad about John Cena?

In June of 2002, the WWE Universe was introduced to a young superstar (wrestler) who answered a challenge by Kurt Angle. Almost nine years later, this same superstar (wrestler) is "The Face of the WWE", racking up seven WWE Championships, two World Heavyweight Championships, four Tag Team Championships, has won a Royal Rumble and a two-time Slammy Award winner.

This superstar ...

Updated 05-01-2011 at 06:50 PM by thisiswrestling

Tags: john cena
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The People's Champ. The WWE's Problem

Finally. No…FINALLY, THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO THE WWE! Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, one of the most popular, charismatic, energetic and money-making products to ever step foot in the squared circle has returned to do what it is he does best: entertain. Like many others, I have been clamoring for his return. And when I heard it was finally going to happen, my eyes were fixated on the TV screen ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wrestlemania 27: The buyrate is in but is it good?

Well in my last vomit onto the blogspace of this fancy looking crevice of the IWC, I talked about how I thought the main-event of WM27 should have happened and expressed my misgivings about how strong the show might, or might not, have been. One of the things I said was if WWE did achieve their goal of a high buyrate thanks to The Rock, then it would mean that they showed one of their weakest Wrestlemanias ...
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: Weapons Of Mass Destruction

This may or may not be as long as other posts but, we'll see as it goes along. I've long since theorized that THE 'E are secretly sending their talent into TNA to destroy it. I mean, the ex talent there are always bad mouthing THE 'E and VKM, always trashing EVERYTHING they may or may not have accomplished, it's weird. I mean... there's

Mick Foley
    Kurt Angle
    Mr. Kennedy ...

Updated 05-01-2011 at 08:31 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The ToughBlog : The Primer

Hey guys, and welcome to my first attempt at writing a blog here on the interwebs. I thought I'd give this a try, as I've been a keen reader of many blogs here on EWN, and for as far as I've seen, there doesn't seem to be a blog based around this, so I thought I might try to fill that void .

Now, since Tough Enough returned the eve after Wrestlemania, I've personally found myself ...

Updated 04-30-2011 at 09:54 AM by Hakumen

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. STATE OF THE 'E: A Requiem For The Championships

The WWE Champion. Sound fantastic, right? Whe you were younger... as a wrestling fan, that's what you dreamed of. As long as you had the as it was known then "WWF" or all depending on your age, "WWWF" on your television... you were set. You saw these larger than life men, burley and out of this world. Muscle bound, screaming, bleeding, slamming, testosterone driven crazies. You ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE for 2011, Mania 28 part 2

-Alberto Del Rio(c) vs. Randy Orton: Randy Orton has had much success at Wrestlemania but he's yet to be the face going in to 'Mania on the hunt for the title as is the usual them of Wrestlemania main events. Guy wins Royal Rumble, guy goes on to Wrestlemania to get the title he's wanted for so long and wins it. Although Orton is the veteran going in, he actually has just hit his prime and is due ...

Updated 05-01-2011 at 12:36 AM by Noneguypr

Categories
  9. WWE for 2011 and Mania 28 Part 1

In a sea of talented up and comers, the WWE has been drowning with failed attempts at finding that next big star, so far. The veterans are fading out faster than the next generation of superstars are coming up. With the departure of Michaels, Edge and the limitative services of Triple H and 'Taker the WWE Universe wants to know who's the next big thing? Who will the torch be passed down to as Cena ...

Updated 04-30-2011 at 12:15 PM by Frank

Categories
  10. STATE OF THE 'E: Indy/International Talent + WWE = Interwebz EXPLOSION!!

It's an interesting time to be a fan of THE 'E. We're currently in the midst of them trying to find their way through the slew of new talents trying to make their way through FCW, and then going to NXT and now Tough Enough. Not to mention, there's already a lot of people on the MAIN roster trying to Jockey for position. "What does it all mean, Basil?" THE 'E has been very intricate with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.