View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. What Makes a Wrestler A Main Event Star?

Hey Everyone. The Saviour here with another blog consisting of a fresh perspective and new stuff to read for everyone to enjoy.

Now, before I get started, I had an awesome thought. There might not be enough time to coordinate something like this, but I would like to get together with three or four of the best bloggers on here and do some sort of a round table debate. Sort of like the ...

Updated 03-10-2012 at 12:21 AM by DK Wrestling Savior (typos)

Tags: main event, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Thoughts on John Cena

Hello blog readers! The title of the blog says it all really. I want to talk about John Cena and also my thoughts on his character! I'm going to give my honest opinion like always so here we go!

John Cena

John Cena,

Updated 03-09-2012 at 08:30 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WBC Tournament:Top 5 Woman Wrestlers

[COLOR=#333333][B][FONT=Verdana]Welcome to WBC(WrestlingBlogChallenge)This is the first Tournament in WBC History. Their might be a couple more with in a few days, whoever does win the whole Tournament will face WBC Champion Renevious in a Top 5 List Topic of their choice.
    [/FONT]

Today's topic is Top 5 Woman Wrestlers

[FONT=Verdana]JSullivan List[/FONT][/B] ...

Updated 03-09-2012 at 01:36 PM by MR Boss

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Cenation or Cenough: A hard look at John Cena

Hey guys! Today I'm gonna try something a little different. I don't normally like to focus a blog on a single wrestler, but John Cena is pretty much in a category of his own so I think I can devote a blog to him. First of all let me start off by saying I am not a Cena fan and have not been since his days in thuganomics; that being said I will do my best to do him justice and be impartial in this blog ...
    Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Yes Sir We Promised You A Great Event.......

Yes Sir We Promised You A Great Event......

The Actual Jobbers:I've noticed over the last few years that you constantly have main-eventers or big stars jobbing to each other. It makes RAW interesting, but then you end up losing all of these huge opportunities for great matches in the future because we've already seen them. For example, Punk vs. Cena was a great angle last year, but in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. TNA iMPACT - 8 March 2012

TNA 8 March 2012

Show opens with a recap of Eric Bischoff and Ric Flair warning Garrett Bischoff not to show up next week (happened last week). Cut to a shot of Garrett driving up to the arena. How many people are surprised at this? How many people are tired of this storyline? (Raises hand.)

Show main arena with Eric, Ric and Gunner entering the ring to Flair’s music. ...
  7. TNA iMPACT - 1 March 2012

(I know, this is a week old, but computer problems prevented me from getting this up in a timely fashion.)

TNA 1 March 2012

The show again opens with a recap of the events between Sting and Bobby Roode, leading up to Sting’s announcement of the two having a match against each other Victory Road. Cut to Angle saying that he hates Jeff Hardy for so many reasons that he has ...
    Tags: aries, ion, roode, storm, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Top 5 Wrestlemania Matches That Never Happened

What's up www.ewrestlingnews.com community?

It's been a while since I've done this. I've been working long hours.

But anyway, I think it's time for another "Top 5".
    In honor of WrestleMania season, I think I should give my "Top 5 WrestleMania Matches That Never Happened". So, let's begin.

05: Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle at WrestleMania ...
  9. What Happened to Wrestling?

Hey guys Knox here. What happened to wrestling has been a huge debate as of late that I wanted to discuss on. Wrestling is failing right now because it honestly was meant to be a phase. Everyone knew something like this wouldn't be great forever and that's typically what happened. I'm going to give you some reasons why wrestling is failing and I'll also give my opinions on how to rebuild it but first ...

Updated 03-08-2012 at 08:00 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. A look at WWE Superstars and NXT

Monday Night RAW and Friday Night SmackDown are the two shows that feature the top WWE Superstars in action. But what about the two other shows: WWE Superstars and WWE NXT?

ss.jpg

WWE Superstars premiered on WGN on April 16, 2009. It's a show like WWE Heat and WWE Velocity, a show that gives lesser-known Superstars a chance to compete.

Among ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.