View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Hulkamania reborn in the WWE?

The world of professional wrestling seems like it changes more often than the jet stream of cold air in the Great Lakes every season, constantly shifting positions from one side of the map to the other. Storylines come and go, being adjusted along the way for various reasons, including, but not limited too, fan popularity or venue changes. Wrestlers also change promotions along the way
  2. Hell in a Cell: The Art of Timing

This blog contains HiaC SPOILERS.

It's been awhile since my last blog entry. It has less to do with a lack of material (I have around a dozen ideas I'd like to cover) and more of a lack of motivation. But after watching last nights Hell in a Cell ppv, I figured, "eh, why not." So here we go.

Before I really get into it, I'd like to mention that I paid to watch ...

Updated 10-28-2013 at 08:35 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dolph Ziggler: Has The Show Turned Off?

So this week, I was thinking about one wrestler in particular, Dolph Ziggler. Now I will be the first to sit here and say I was one of those people who thought Dolph Ziggler was on the cusp of breaking out onto the main event scene, and once he did, he would stay at the top and be a star. I would have said that 6 months ago, now...not so much. Lets look at this year so far for Dolph Ziggler.
  4. Top 10 matches: Kurt Angle's career

When you are known as a "Wrestling Machine" like Kurt Angle, you know it is going to be tough to make a top 10. A top 10 featuring his 10 best matches. 1 of the greatest in ring performers of all-time. I did moments first because the matches I believe would be harder. So I went back to the vault, looked at DVDs featuring the matches that are on the this list. We can argue back and forth ...

Updated 10-26-2013 at 10:04 PM by TheGreatOne (blog title change)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Can Anyone Convince Me Why.....

....Paige will make it on the main roster??? I have my doubts.

For starters, she's English. American audiences are notoriously hesitant when it comes to deciding on how they feel about any wrestler not from North America. Think Cesaro, think ADR, think Sheamus, think Regal, think any Japanese wrestler. I'm going to go right ahead and say it, a lot of wrestling audiences need to be lead ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Sudden Impact Special: Was Something Different This Week?

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact. I haven't posted in a while and it would seem a lot has happened. We had their Wrestlemania equivalent PPV this past Sunday, as well as a lot of developments such as Hogan leaving, cancelling Impact on the road, and a return to Universal in Orlando. There's a lot to talk about, so I'll give my thoughts on their attempt to ...
    Tags: tna impact
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Wrestling with Me: TNA to the next level

Alreeeeeet!

Just a quick blog documenting what TNA needs to do stay in business and more importantly excel. I've ran wrestling companies successfully so know what I'm talking about. In a nutshell TNA needs to raise profile and uncomplicate everything, this means sack all talent who don't fit into a directly division or benefit the company by just being there. This would be namely; Gunner, ...
  8. Retiring Sting

As always, many rumors are running wild about a sting debut in the WWE.

I think the best way for all involved would be the following;

Firstly Sting must sign maybe a limited schedule to keep him in wwe for 2 wrestlemania's and have him debut the night after The Royal Rumble 2014 Kane in the ring cutting a Promo as a babyface. Lights go out, fog surrounds the ring and ramp ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Missing Piece: The Phenomonal AJ Styles

In the sport of professional wrestling, there have been many wrestlers to cross promotions throughout the years in the hopes of bettering themselves and their careers. It is a trend that has been active as far back as Ric Flair jumping from NWA to WWE, and to a lesser degree, Shane Douglas going from NWA to ECW. While in the midst of being practical, these moves proved to be both necessary and worthy, ...
  10. Sting: How the journey should end

The Icon. The Enigma. The man called Sting. What a career this legend has had. Clash of Champions going 45 minutes with Ric Flair for the NWA World Heavyweight title. Finally beating Flair at Starrcade for that same title. The bull-rope matches with Vader. His epic feuds with the Four Horsemen. I can go on and on. He spent over a decade as the Franchise of WCW before its demise. Vanished into ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.