View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Splash: Who Should Defeat The Undertaker at WrestleMania

Who should Defeat The Undertaker

In my last blog, I talked about the possibility of Brock Lesnar facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29. I also stated that IF that match happened, I could not see the Undertaker defeating Lesnar, for the simple fact it would not be believable. I also stated that ...

Updated 09-07-2012 at 03:58 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. The Deluxe Lounge: WWE RAW 9/3 Ratings Breakdown

Time for your weekly dose of ratings and numbers. Brought to you in a way only The Deluxe Lounge can give you. Enjoy.

The September 3rd Labor Day edition of WWE RAW did a 2.83 cable rating with 4.19 million viewers. Compared to previous Labor Day shows, the 2011 show did a 2.99 rating, 2010 did a 3.00 rating, 2009 did a 3.83 rating with Bob Barker ...

Updated 09-07-2012 at 04:59 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to No Surrender

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and nobody else.

Before I get started, I will say that I have ION, and am looking forward to NWA coming to TV. That being said, we're coming home to No Surrender and we're closing out the BFG Series. It was a fantastic series with excellent matches all the way through. Also, what's ...
  4. Why I want Samoa Joe to face Austin Aries at Bound For Glory

Samoa Joe vs Austin Aries for the TNA World title is the match I really want to see at Bound For Glory this year. To some, this may be just another main event match for the TNA World title but to me, this can mean so much more and can be one of the best feuds they've ...

Updated 09-06-2012 at 09:51 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE Promo's: Ruthless Agression Era Part 2

What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

Hey everybody,

I hope you've been watching some of my promo video picks, putting you in the mood to watch some of the greatest that Youtuve has to offer. ...
  6. Worst Moments in TNA Bound For Glory

For those who don't watch TNA, (BFG) Bound For Glory is the biggest event for TNA. Basically stating it is there Wrestlemania. Obviously not claiming it is better than Wrestlemania by any means, but to give it some hype leading up to the ppv that comes in October, I'll be making some blogs of the best and worst moments in the ppvs history. Obviously, every ppv including Wrestlemania and Bound For ...

Updated 09-06-2012 at 04:11 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Break It Down: Cops, Cards, and Vets

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior and Bearkg88 here to talk about the goings on from this past week in wrestling. We got some really good news topics to cover, so, we're ready. The question is, Are You Ready?

I SAID, ARE YOU READY? BREAK IT DOWN!

Did you watch Saturday Morning Slam? What are your thoughts?

Bearkg88. I did not. I had considered DVRing it, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. A Brief insight of Wrestling in other cultures

Wait. What's this? Lovable boy band enthusiast HolyJose writing a blog?! Well yeah. I've always wanted to write a blog for the forums and well here it goes you can tell me how much it sucks in the comments .

What I want to discuss is this. Is wrestling dead in the US or is just in a rut? Well let's take a look at other countries and how they view wrestling.

Updated 09-06-2012 at 06:08 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE Promo's: Ruthless Agression Era Part 1

What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

Hi all,

I've only started blogging here two days ago. Not really proper blogs (they will come later), but just tributes to the excellent production team ...
  10. WWE 13 tidbits: My thoughts

Whelp, it's that time of the year again. With the upcoming WWE 13 being the talk of the town, I thought I talk about the latest news and tidbits of WWE 13. I'm going to give my thoughts on the confirmed roster, DLC, special guest referee being brought back, news about ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 08:22 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.