View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top Ten Legendary Finishers

Mikey A here again. My first blog was the top ten finishers in wrestling right now and some people did not understand what right now means so I will make a list of Legendary finishers.

10. Undertaker Chokeslam-To me the chokeslam is a fantastic move. Used by Kane, Big Show, Marcus CorVon, and sadly The Hurricane. But the best Chokeslam is The Undertaker's because he lifts him in the air ...
  2. WWE RAW 9/10 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to the Deluxe Lounge. We are back once again to -- FEED! YOU! MORE! -- numbers and discuss which segments did good or bad for this week's WWE RAW. So let's get right into it.

The September 10th WWE RAW did a 2.89 cable rating with 4.15 million viewers. Uh-oh. For the second week in the row, WWE RAW is below average. Now the thing is, ...
  3. sudden Impact: The Final Stretch Toward Bound For Glory

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with this week's edition of Sudden Impact. You'll have to excuse me this week, as this won't be my best work. I'm going through some things right now, and my free time is dwindling by the minute. So, let's get to it.

Austin Aries, Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy, Bound For Glory

A Double and Jeff Hardy had a nice face off and before things ...

Updated 09-14-2012 at 07:35 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: tna impact
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion: Greatest Reigns as WWE CHAMPION

Hey everyone. I am back and this time I will share with you my opinion on the greatest championship reigns in WWE. First of all, I would like to show my support for Jerry "The King" Lawler and hope he makes a speedy recovery. This post will include reigns from the WWE Championship. I will post reigns from other titles in the next few days such as the Heavyweight, Tag Team, Divas etc. ...

Updated 09-14-2012 at 06:25 PM by ozfan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. MP.Brousers Night Of Champions 2012 Predictions

Hi guys, MP.Brouser back here with a another prediction blog here on EWN.

(Haven't done one since Over The Limit)
    In this blog I will give you my very detailed predictions, toughts and aftermath of NOC.
    So lets get started:

Pre-show:
    Battle Royal for a United States Championship match later in the evening

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. When It Gets Too Real, Owen Hart, Lawler, More

Hi there everyone.

As you are no doubt aware, one of the true wrestling greats is facing a new battle. Watching RAW when it happened, I couldn't help but feel physically ill at what was unfolding. I was scared that, in some way, as a viewer, I'd be witnessing the possible demise of a charismatic superstar and a great colour commentator, Jerry Lawler. The news seems to be more positive ...

Updated 09-13-2012 at 08:49 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Cena Gets Political: Closer Look On His Montreal Promo

If you are from America and follow the current race for president, you HAD to have seen the clues from John Cena's promo last Monday night. If you could get the hints, John Cena was indirectly blasting Barack Obama.

In this blog, i will break down exactly what John Cena said about our current president.

John Cena: (to CM Punk) "For 300 days, you have been champion. For ...
  8. 10 best rivalrys in the last 5 years

I'm going to go ahead and include 2007 since 2012 isn't over yet. What makes you want to see wrestling matches? Besides gimmick matches of course it is rivalry's. Rivalry's is why you want to see a tag team or 2 wrestlers go at it. Great rivalry to me is memorable. The promos leading up to their matches make it even more intriguing. The ones I have in my list is the ones I always looked forward to ...
  9. Top 10 Rivalries of the past 5 years (2008-2012)

Welcome to another edition of my blogs, Nitro_99 here bringing you another countdown. Through the PG Era, there have been many complaints about certain things andpeople have been angry with the overall product. Even though the product changes, the wrestlers don't and they have the ability to make a feud escalate from good to amazing. In 2008, I officially started watching wwe so I never saw attitude ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Gratton’s World of Wrestling: Underused Talent II

Following such a positive response to the first GWoW blog post, I felt I should continue to examine underused talent – and further more, get fans opinion on my picks.

In the first post, you will have found out that I’m a big fan of Drew McIntyre. If you haven’t read that post, I suggest you follow this link and have a read.

Now, believe or not, McIntyre is used a lot more ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.