View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Babyfaces vs. Heels: Why the WWE tends to favor the babyface?

It's a forgone conclusion when it comes to getting pushed in the WWE. In the days of the TV-PG era, the babyface is usually the one who tends to be pushed more often than the heels. The reason of course is that babyface Superstars such as John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Ryback, and even Brodus Clay are getting more wins than their heel counterparts is very simple: the babyfaces are portrayed as superheroes. ...
  2. The Problem and Possible Solutions for the Divas

Do you internet marks finally get it?

Do people finally understand that WWE is a company desperate for consumer's money and attention? That they are only going to give opportunities to stars with interest, and how the Divas are not of any interest to the consumer? Wrestlemania is nigh & RAW is pulling off the best ratings possible. That means showing mostly segments that will certainly ...

Updated 02-28-2013 at 09:10 AM by OneTimePosterShorry

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. 7 Tag Teams WWE Needs to Push NOW

Since WWE teased us with a revival of the Tag Team Division only to run out of Tag Teams and fail to create new ones, I decided to revive the Division for them with 7 Tag Teams the WWE needs to push right now as serious contenders and legitimate Tag Teams.

Also, these teams have to look alike, use tandem moves and absolutely cannot have "Team" in front of their name. No make
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A blast from the past - the IWC

For my first blog here, I thought it would be interesting to look at us. Us, as in the Internet Wrestling Community. We always voice our opinions, and most of the time, think we are right! Let's check out what we have said before. It is fun and intriguing to see our opinions of the past, and how things really turned out.

I have dived into the archives of the Internet, to pick out some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another WrestleMania 29 Predictions

Welcome to Da Blog i will give my predictions and thoughts on what will go down at Metlife Stadium.

Da BLOG: Presents Wrestlemania 29 Predictions

Wrestlemania 29
    Metlife Stadium
    Attendance- 89,634

Match 1- Singles Match
    Chris Jericho Vs Dolph Ziggler
    I think this is most likely going to happen i mean theirs not really that much going ...

Updated 02-28-2013 at 07:59 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. Coffee Talk: Wrestlemania is Nearing, so what's going on?

Hey everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. We have a mere six weeks to go before Wrestlemania is upon us. I know a lot of people aren't overly excited about it. But my question would be, why? There are so many things to ponder about Wrestlemania and what's going to happen with certain people over the course of the next six weeks. But I'll tell you what. We have Jack ...
  7. Get it Together WWE

Now, I will first give WWE props in that it had one of the best matches defintely this year (I know the year is still it is infancy) as well as over the last couple of years. Cena and Punk put on an instant classic! That match had everything in it that makes a great match compelling even with the outcome already pre-determined (you had to know Cena was winning). I will give Cena credit as he had ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. It's Wrestlemani-YAWN

So it's nearly that time of year again when we the "WWE Universe" (vomit, puke, boke) when we WRESTLING fans look forward to the biggest and supposesdly "best" wrestling card of the year, eagerly counting down the weeks til game day. And while I'm sure many of you are looking forward to the "showcase of the immortals" I for one am not.

Lets be clear, the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. STATE OF THE 'E: Realistically Speaking

This Wrestlemania season has been dragging like crazy. It's been an underwhelming build so far. We're under 50 days away and have been discussing it since Survivor Series. For what everyone is hoping for, I think 'Mania this year has full potential to suck. But again, I think it could be one of the greatest ever if done correctly as well.

Obviously we're not going to get Attitude VS ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Are we really headed to WrestleMania?

I am asking this question, firstly, because it really does not feel like WWE is building for their biggest show of the year; and secondly, because I am not as excited as I usually am around this time of year. In fact, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen WWE promote the location for WrestleMania XXX (the first WrestleMania which should ditch the roman numerals ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.