View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Random Thoughts: The Honeymoon is Over & Another Raw

Oh boy, there’s trouble in paradise people.

The Honeymoon is Over
    So, everyone probably read the dirt sheets by now. As every suspected, there appears to be more to the injury than originally told. And it makes it look more and more like The Rock deliberately put the WWE in a tight spot by never trying to reach out to them that he was leaving. And it looks as though The ...

Updated 04-16-2013 at 07:25 PM by wil2197

Tags: cena, fandango, raw, rock, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. WrestleMania 29 a better build for the supermatch and so on...

Good Day All,

I hope we are all enjoying this, mediocre at best, road to wrestlemania. I am not bitter however and I will explain why. (PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK)

Last years build for the Rock Vs. Cena 1 was way too weak with the twitter wars and barely any TV rivalry time. This year was a way better build up, and I actually am looking forward to the match this ...

Updated 04-06-2013 at 11:47 PM by VegasModman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. IWC: Let your voices be heard

Rock vs Cena II.

Yup, it's happening. And there's nothing you can do about it.....

.....Well, almost nothing.

It is of no surprise that this rematch is by far the most unanticipated, unwanted rematch in recent wrestling history. As fans on this site and similar wrestling sites have done since getting the idea that such a rematch would take place, we've gone ...
    Tags: cena, raw, rock, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Believe in the shield!

Hey there everyone on EWN, and as you can see, I have NO creative mind whatesoever when coming up with a cool, catchy name for my Blog, so I basically have come up with a name being the Blog with no name, if you catch my drift. Confused? Yeah, thought so!

So anyways, this blog will basically be my point of view on things going down in WWE, and possibly some TNA (if I watch it) over the ...

Updated 02-20-2013 at 12:17 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. PG in a blender. WWEs marketing lie.

EDIT(Since comments keep coming to me in one way or another not understanding my article, I must point out, this article is not AGAINST "EDGY" WWE content, it is only trying to prove the point that those who say we need a new Attitude Era need to realize we are already in a non PG era. Please take that into consideration before PM'ing me that I am against new edgy content. Thank you. ...

Updated 02-04-2013 at 09:56 AM by Cyrus224

Tags: 14a, attitude, cena, rock, tv-pg
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Wrestle Ramble1: WrestleMania Main Event

First of all, this is my first blog. I’m planning on making this a series, with at least three entries planned so far (the content of which, surprisingly, came to my as I was lying in bed last night trying to sleep and failing miserably). The name Wrestle Ramble is basically a warning, because at times I may tend to ramble a little, or wander off on tangents (as my thoughts did last night) ...

Updated 12-13-2012 at 09:45 AM by Straight-Edge

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Great One: The Real Reasons Why People Hate Cena

Hello people it's me again Great One talking about why there is so much hate towards Cena.

1.His character; SuperCena. Yeah I get it's a PG era but really? he comes back with like 5 moves out of no where and wins the match. And I mean I'm a Cena fan and all but really? That's getting really really old. He's getting plain and actually pretty boring but like I said I'm a Cena fan but his ...
  8. What to expect on RAW on 7/30/2012?

A week after a memorable 1000th episode of Monday Night RAW which saw appearances by many WWE legends as well as a shocking ending, the 1001st episode of RAW will no doubt be equally exciting.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect:

​A VICIOUS CM PUNK PROMO
    Yep, you got that right. CM Punk is expected to explain why he attacked The Rock during his WWE ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Wrestlemania 29 Build Up, Match Card, and Booking (Part 1, Main Events)

Hello one and all. Usually, Wrestlemania match cards start circulating around January. I for one, love creating match cards, and with 3 main events already rumored, I knew I'd make a blog on the subject. Some of the rumored matches (Brock/Austin, Punk/Austin, and Taker/Cena), I've kept the same, while others I've changed. Thanks for reading.

Main Event #1: John Cena vs. The Undertaker ...
  10. Ramblings of a fan: The Rock and Brock

Should the Rock have won? Honestly it could have gone either way, but to be honest; its what the fans wanted. Listen to how the crowds have been eating up the Rock. When WWE doesn't listen to the crowds the IWC jumps all over them. I mean seriously the crowd loves chanting Bryan Daniels and yet when the WWE ignores, we get irate. And while I like Ryder, I'm not the biggest fan, but again the crowd ...

Updated 04-06-2012 at 10:11 AM by KillroyWW2

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.