View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Booking Kofi to the top of the WWE

Kofi Kingston made his return recently with a new look and all that. However, does anybody find him exciting, intriguing, or even interesting? Same role, same position for the past several years in the midcard chasing championships he has won with the same old smile and the boom boom boom. I was thinking why don't Kofi turn heel for the first time in his career. Make a huge impact while doing so on ...
  2. WWE Alternate Realities: Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton

In honor of one of WWE Magazine's recurring articles "WWE Alternate Realities" which ponders certain "what if" situations on what would happen if vice versa won so and so and not the other?

And so, here's how the situation would happen if Randy Orton won the WWE Championship via a quick 3-count at the Night of Champions PPV and not Daniel Bryan?

Instead ...
  3. Educating the noobs (TNA vs ECW myth)

I saw a recent comment on the news section where someone stated (in a negative and smarky way) that TNA is smaller than even ECW was under Paul Heyman.

I never do these blogs but felt compelled to do a quick one and list some comparisons to try and educate some of the newer Wrestling fans who (by the fault of WWE's monopoly and twisting of history) don't know any better.

Updated 09-16-2013 at 08:49 AM by Arron "Manchester" DEE

Tags: ecw, iwc, tna, wcw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?

With two of the WWE's most popular faces, John Cena and Sheamus reeling from their injuries, the WWE has been scrambling to come up with some fantastic storylines as it goes head-to-head with ESPN's Monday Night NFL beginning on Monday, September 9th.

What the WWE came up with was one of the most entertaining storylines when Triple H shocked the WWE Universe by Pedigreeing Daniel Bryan ...

Updated 09-03-2013 at 12:25 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. WWE vs TNA : Dream Matches for 2013

Hey guys.. This is my first wrestling blog. I am a huge fan of wrestling since I was 7 years old..(since 1995). When I talk of wrestling, I mean WWF, WCW, WWE and currently TNA as well. TNA may not be a huge success when compared to WWE. But they do have a lot of talents, a few who are better "wrestlers" than the top ranked WWE "entertainers". My dream main event for the current ...

Updated 09-04-2013 at 12:12 AM by HARIKRISH

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  6. Save North American Pro Wrestling

The way to save North American pro wrestling
    By Eric Francomano

Over the past year pro wrestling in North America has taken a turn for the worse. TNA wrestling has taken a huge fall from prominence and the ratings in a prime television slot have fallen to all time lows. Ring of Honor has put on great wrestling shows but have had all kinds of IPPV issues and can no longer broadcast ...
    Tags: roh, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Silly Brit: The Shifting Dynamic In WWE

Hey guys! Been an awful long time since the last post. Personally, not a lot happened to comment on as everyone was doing it so expertly, but recent major happenings inside the WWE world were just too tantalizing to not comment on.

I wanted to share just my overall summation and where WWE can (and/or have) benefit from the most recent plot lines and some context as to how it can succeed ...
  8. WWE Summerslam 2013 Review

Bray Wyatt vs. Kane: This was the worst “Inferno match” ever, which is saying something because they have all been pretty horrible. The stipulation is just one of the many wacky Vince Russo on LSD concepts that just will not perish. The fire blistering in the air after every bump became a very irritating nuisance, and I am not sure if the fire played a massive factor in this contest feeling disjointed ...
  9. The Evolution, Part Deux Begins...

SS13_Photo_295.jpg

Effective this Monday, a new regime will be taking over Monday Night RAW as Triple H will be making some serious changes now that he has entered the dark side after ruining Daniel Bryan's WWE Championship reign by having Randy Orton cash in his MITB Briefcase to become the new WWE Champion.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect: ...
  10. Thom's Crystal Ball: Summerslam 2013 predictions

We're just days away from the 26th annual Summerslam PPV, so now's as good a time as any to deliver my official predictions for the outcomes of the night.

Kick-Off Show: United States Title match
    As much as I hate to admit it, this could be the end of Dean Ambrose's reign as US champion. Rob Van Dam has been given a huge push since returning at Money in the Bank and handing him ...
Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.