View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Missing Piece: The Phenomonal AJ Styles

In the sport of professional wrestling, there have been many wrestlers to cross promotions throughout the years in the hopes of bettering themselves and their careers. It is a trend that has been active as far back as Ric Flair jumping from NWA to WWE, and to a lesser degree, Shane Douglas going from NWA to ECW. While in the midst of being practical, these moves proved to be both necessary and worthy, ...
  2. Outside the Ring : First of Many

This is my first blog and I hope it wont be my last. Unless that killer shark gets loose again I think I will be fine.

I have stood in shadows for far too long watching all the wrestling I can endure and I can endure no more.

There is one thing that is bugging me so very much and that is the lack of events outside of the ring.
    Now I don't mean CM Punk visiting ball ...
  3. HHH: Inside the Game

The Attitude Era. Often defined as the introduction of sex, violence and unexpected plot twists in the world of professional wrestling. It is in the Attitude Era that one of the most influential figures in professional wrestling history had his greatest success as a performer and laid the groundwork for what would become today’s WWE. We are talking about none other than The Game; HHH.

Updated 10-19-2013 at 08:47 AM by Chris1978

Tags: attitude era, hhh, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Booking Challenge: Survivor Series 2013

The booking challenge is back! This time it is time to book Survivor Series 2013. 1 of the big 4, however Survivor Series really hasn't felt like a big ppv for some time. It is without question #4 of the big 4, but I bet some would argue it isn't even #4 overall. Some may say it is behind Extreme Rules or MITB. So bascially, I'm trying to give you motivation to give your best card here. For those ...

Updated 10-25-2013 at 07:31 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  5. My projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule

With news that the WWE has reportedly announced the dates for its 2014 pay-per-view schedule (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...wwes-2014-ppvs), now good definitely be a good time to predict which cities would make a very good location for each PPV. And so without further delay, here is my projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule:

ROYAL RUMBLE
    Pittsburgh,

Updated 10-19-2013 at 01:26 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The Evolution of WWE: Vince, HHH, Lesnar

The evolution of wrestling over the years has been shifted from a sport to an entertainment industry. In fact, WWE ownerVince McMahon,was the very first to acknowledge it as Sports Entertainment, not a real sport.This was like a shot heard around the world, as everyone was shocked that such a statement was made public. Consequently, this move proved to ingenious, as it put to rest some of the fear ...

Updated 10-18-2013 at 10:46 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. WWE Mashups Collection From WWE's Youtube Page

I am making this blog for one reason and one reason alone. That is to bring your attention to a recent trend just started on the WWE's Youtube page. WWE has recently started reaching out to fans to make content on their channel and it's bringing the channel some much needed freshness that's helping it prosper and grow. One of my personal favorite content on the channel is the WWE mashups. It's a collection ...
  8. What WWE is Missing: No More Authority Shenanigans

WWE has always had corporate figureheads. I grew up watching Jack Tunney making the big decisions like announcing Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania VI. Others maybe remember Gorilla Monsoon. Most, however, I’d hazard to guess, will remember one corporate figurehead above all others: Vince McMahon.

During the fondly remembered Attitude Era and especially during the Monday ...

Updated 10-07-2013 at 05:20 PM by Nick Piers

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  9. What to expect at Hell in a Cell

After a lackluster Battleground pay-per-view which saw no WWE Champion crowned, the WWE heads to South Beach for the fifth annual Hell in a Cell pay-per-view on Sunday, October 27th at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect:

Will a WWE Champion finally be crowned?

Following the WWE Championship match ...
  10. Superstar Randy Orton: "I'll beat Flair's record of world titles."

1 of the very few guys, I really don't care for anymore is Randy Orton. I liked, loved, and hated Orton in his career. So why, do I not care for him anymore? Why do I dislike him now? Is it because he is stale and boring? That is half of it, but I will reveal why here in this blog along with how and why I became a fan of his. That and more in this blog= Superstar Randy Orton:

Legend Killer ...

Updated 10-04-2013 at 09:50 PM by TheGreatOne (spacing)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.