View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Royal Ramble: The Disappointing WrestleMania 29!

Follow on Twitter @The_RoyalRamble

I'm writing this just two hours after wasting my $70 on a horrible WrestleMaina. The WWE had so many chances to make this WrestleMaina one of a kind and unforgettable. But just like the last few PPVs, WWE put's on a boring, predictable, and lackluster of a show. Here some things I wanted to point out to you on why this WrestleMaina was one of the worst ...

Updated 04-08-2013 at 10:54 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR) - WrestleMania XXIX

I’m sure that by the time you see this WrestleMania-themed #YYYTRR blog entry most of you will have seen the show or at least its results, but in the event that you have yet to see either, spoiler alert!

Now that I’ve gotten that out of the way, I’d like to thank WWE for giving us two great main event matches and a few surprises tonight. But if there was an award for killing ...
    Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Most likely Wrestlemania upsets

Out off all the matches i think that there will be 4 that could cause a major upset.

1: Jack Swagger Def Alberto Del Rio
    this is unlikely due to the fact that swagger has still to serve his suspension for being caught under the influence but this is on off the matches that people are thinking is gonna be a walk in the park for Del Rio... anyway that's upset number 1

4. My WrestleMania Preview (Match by match)

My thoughts on each match going in to WrestleMania

Well, we're 4 days a away from the spectacle that is WrestleMania! The event that constantly reminds us that our favorite "scripted" sport is still very much alive and well! It's time to breakdown this years show of shows, match by match!

--Pre-Show- INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP ...
  5. WrestleMania 29 a better build for the supermatch and so on...

Good Day All,

I hope we are all enjoying this, mediocre at best, road to wrestlemania. I am not bitter however and I will explain why. (PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK)

Last years build for the Rock Vs. Cena 1 was way too weak with the twitter wars and barely any TV rivalry time. This year was a way better build up, and I actually am looking forward to the match this ...

Updated 04-06-2013 at 11:47 PM by VegasModman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. WrestleMania 29 predictions you can take to the bank

WrestleManiaXXIXlogo.jpg
    We are just days away from the "Show of Shows" as WrestleMania 29 invades MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey on Sunday, April 7th.

The "Granddaddy of them all" is highlighted by not one, not two, but three main event matches: The Rock vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship, CM Punk vs. Undertaker, and Triple H vs. Brock ...

Updated 04-04-2013 at 12:22 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WrestleMaina's! & WrestleMaina 29 Predictions!

Follow @The_RoyalRamble on twitter!

The Ramble has returned on WrestleMaina week! Sorry this isn't going to be as good as my past blogs, I have a lot of work to do and I've been trying to write a new blog but hadn't been able to find the time to do so. Please be respectful of each others comments below. Now, this Sunday is WrestleMaina 29 live from the MetLife Stadium! As this PPV approaches, ...
  8. CM Punk, The Best in the World (?)

After CM Punk “turned on the WWE Universe” by clotheslining the People's Champ out of his boots, he kept self-indulgently advertising himself as the “Best in the World" to aggravate the fans. Despite that Punk exceeded John Cena’s merchandise sales while a babyface, and also was still being significantly cheered even as a heel, Vince McMahon, for whatever reason, still wanted him to be ...

Updated 03-29-2013 at 05:22 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Wrestlemania: The Good...

First of all, I would like everyone to know that I will be in attendance at this years Wrestlemania for the first time ever. Even knowing that I would be in attendance for this historic event, I still was not getting very excited about the event this year. I particularly blame this on the amazing wrestlemania season we got last year. Anyways, regardless of how I felt before I have been able to think ...
  10. Thoughts On The Best WWE Pay-Per-View

After all these years of watching Wrestling there is one PPV that always stood out to me. I remember watching it Live on TV like it was yesterday. That PPV is Survivor Series 2003. Survivor Series 2003 had the best lineup and made history in more than once that night.

Not counting the Sunday Night Heat match with Tajiri and Jamie Noble we would ...

Updated 03-26-2013 at 09:40 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , Wrestling
Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.