View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Realistic Wrestlemania 28 Card and Predictions

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. I don't know about anyone else but I'm anxiously anticipating the Road to Wrestlemania and the build we're gonna get. Regardless if you like WWE or not or are a TNA fan or ROH fan or whatever you can't deny that WWE has peaked interest at this point of the year and rightfully so. Wrestlemania is a huge deal. Everyone waits in anticipation to find out ...

Updated 12-29-2011 at 09:43 PM by RatedATB (Forgot to add something)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Long Time Coming...Michael Cole Blog

Hey Everyone. Hope you all had a great Christmas holiday. When we left off, I talked a little about the video and some Kane/Cena feud. I never did touch on TNA but I don't think anyone's really counting right now. So this week, I'm going to touch on a few small things and then get into my Michael Cole...um...rant, I guess.

First, the John Cena vs Kane thing is actually going pretty ...
    Tags: michael cole
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Jobber, The Breakout, and The Fail of '11 WWE

Hello everyone! This is my second blog here. In this blog I will try to take a look at the year of 2011 in WWE (obviously, see title) by comparing it a bit to 2010

Was it good/bad? What did we get out of this year? Where did WWE get better/worse? I'll try and divide things into different categories (might have to make this a blog series, not sure yet)

We will start by ...

Updated 12-29-2011 at 03:17 PM by Frank

Tags: 2011, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Royal Rumble 2012: Who's Going To Win?

Hello, Ladies and Jaborni's my name is CenationRules1087. The Royal Rumble in my prospective defines careers and is the steeping stone to the grand-daddy of them all Wrestlemania. The Royal Rumble is around the corner! I have some predictions of whose going to win the Royal Rumble this year. I want Chris Jericho (Y2J) to win the 2012 Royal Rumble! I hope my prediction is correct. Anyway here are my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 10 Possibilities for the 1-2-12 Videos

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. I just wanted to touch on who possibly could be behind these 1-2-12 cryptic videos. This is very exciting to be honest. I mean these videos are so dark and I'm absolutely clueless about whom i could possibly be.

10. Jeff Hardy

Lol I won't even entertain this. Too many dirtsheets out there.

9. LayCool

Updated 12-29-2011 at 04:30 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Best- Pay- Per- View of The Year Award...

Ladies and Jaborni's I am CenationRules1087 and I am here to present The Best Pay-Per-View of The Year Award. In the World Wrestling Entertainment, there are triumphs that define a year. It would either turn a superstar Face or Heel. Reminiscing Back at 2011 at what happened in the World Wrestling Entertainment Industry, I am proud to say that this year rocked. It also brought some sadness to the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE and Impact Wrestling Awards 2011 3/3

Promo of the Year

Cm Punk shoot on Vince McMahon

The promo that shocked the WWE Universe by far! This promo was so unexpected, as Cm Punk proved he was the 'Voice of the Voiceless' by saying things like 'Vince is better off dead', so this is by far the best promo of the year!

Funniest Moment of the Year

Cm Punk's text message 'OMG, Kevin
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. My Top 15 WrestleMania Matches: Pt. 1 of 2.

Hey Splashers, I hope you all enjoyed your holidays. I want to thank wrestlingfan66513 for giving the opportunity to participate in Blog Wars KOTR Edition. Secondly I’d like to give props to Hitman for winning this Blog Wars.

When it comes to wrestling Pay Per Views, there is always one ...

Updated 12-28-2011 at 06:45 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: wrestlamania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE and Impact Wrestling Awards 2011 2/3

Hey guys, this is Part 2/3 of the WWE and Impact Wrestling Awards 2011!

Please read Part 1 before reading this http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...wards-2011-1-3

Newcomer of the Year:

Crimson

Crimson has made a massive impact during his time in IW, his mic skills are good but he really does need ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. 2011: The World Wrestling Entertainment Awards!!!

Ladies and Jaborni's, welcome to the 2011 World Wrestling Entertainment awards. In my awards blog, I will name my own categories and name all the participants that are included in this award. Ladies and Jaborni's please enjoy the 2011 World Wrestling Entertainment! ( )

Return of the Year:

1: Booker T 2011 Royal Rumble)
    2: Kevin Nash2011 Royal Rumble) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.