View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Making the most of WrestleMania 28

Okay, stay with me folks. I have done many a WrestleMania card before and I'm sure I will again (I REALLY like making Mania cards). What I have here is a well thought out card that is unlikely to happen but would certainly make for an entertaining mania. The reason it is so hard to make a decent mania card is mainly because there are too too many heels in the organisation. so I have paired things ...

Updated 01-16-2012 at 09:32 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE can't make a tag team, A tag team has to make WWE

Ladies & Jabroni's, CenationRules1087 here. I want to talk about the tag team division and how Wwe can make the tag team division come alive again. Back in 2000's tag teams were awesome. Wwe had teams such as The Dudleyz, The Hardyz, and E&C. This were amazing teams to watch and all these teams put on amazing matches such as one of my favorites, the Tables, Ladders and Chairs match. ...

Updated 01-16-2012 at 11:23 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. John Cena - The Fans will Resent him soon

Do I hate John Cena?

Not yet but it's getting close. I think what'll push me into that camp along with many other fans is if he wins at Wrestlemania. He's been pushed so hard and won and lost so many titles it doesn't matter a toss if he's carrying 'That Belt' at all. He's still the top man in The WWE. C.M Punk........Champion Yes. Superstar......I don't see it. Unfortunately Cena IS ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE: We Want Entertainment!!!

What does the 'E stand for in Wwe? Let's take a guess here, not to hard as an answer, but it means Entertainment!!! For months now, Wwe has been lacking that quality. Hey everyone, CenationRules1087 here. In this blog, I want to express the lack of entertainment Wwe has had for the following months. Wwe has lacked in entertainment in different variety's. While Ladies and Jabroni's, relax yourself ...

Updated 01-16-2012 at 04:15 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE - Strength in Numbers.

Hello all, This is my first blog on the website.

For a little bit of Background info on myself, I used to run a Wrestling news website when I was 11 years old, a guy called Peter Staniforth used to submit his interviews to me to host in an effort to promote himself and my website too. A result of this was me getting into contact with Shark Boy, Doug Williams and many more...The beginning ...
  6. The Top 5 Names Who Should Be in the WWE Hall of Fame

Hey Splashers, I hope you’re in for a long one! I was supposed to be entered into WrestlingFan’s infamous Blog Wars. However due to a last minute arrangements, I could not make it into this edition. I did like the Top 5 that the Blog Wars was covering, which is the Hall of Fame Entrees. ...

Updated 01-15-2012 at 09:27 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  7. John Cena: Honoring One Of The Best Sport's Entertainers

Hello Ladies & Jabroni's, CenationRules1087. Recently, in the January 2011 Wwe Magazine, they have an article named the Class Of 2002: Honoring The New Rookies! One of those fellow rookies that enter the World Wrestling Entertainment business that year was John Cena!!! In this blog I am going to honor the extraordinary career of The Champ himself~ John Cena. Please comment after reading ...

Updated 01-15-2012 at 04:43 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 10 Unlikely stories in wrestling: Top 5

Hey everybody, check out part 1 here http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...wrestling-10-6 if you haven't, I've put a lot of work into it and want everybody to check it out and see if you like it.

5 HBK wins the World Heavyweight Title at Survivor Series

Again nostalgia reigned supreme. HBK had returned in 2002 as figurehead of ...

Updated 01-15-2012 at 11:00 AM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. My Wrestlemania 28 Card

With the Royal Rumble only 2 weeks away, the focus will no doubt be the aim of building the matches for Wrestlemania 20 passing through the Elimination Chamber on the way.

I'm going to skip past the Chamber and go right to the grandest stage of them all and give my list of match that I think would make this year another fantastic Wrestlemania.

I’m going to go with an average ...
  10. Why John Cena is Hated

So after 8 years the WWE is finally acknowledging the fact that John Cena isn't exactly the most popular guy around. According to the news thread related to this topic on this website the reasons why articles on WWE.com point to Cena being disliked are

- Tired of his gimmick
    - Think he's Hulk Hogan all over again
    - Think he hogs the spotlight
    - Feel he can't wrestle

Updated 01-16-2012 at 03:39 PM by Wombat Attack

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.