View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How to Regain a Loyal Fan - Pt 8 What's my Worth?

Let me set this blogs tone. I wrote this before taking my vacation this year. Slammiversary live was EPIC! I didn’t see the show through the big screen yet, so let me know how the show came across to those who bought it, or watched it online. I can tell you from being in the crowd; it was pure energy from the Joe/Aries match until Sting demolished Roode to end the show. Now, to the blog –
  2. What if? (Bruiser Brody)

Bruiser Brody died on July 18, 1988 due to a stab wound given to him by Jose Gonzales (Invader 1) while wrestling an event for World Wrestling Council (A promotion started by Carlos Colón, father of Carlito and Primo. Uncle to Epico). Brody bled to death on an operating table in Puerto Rico. Jose Gonzalez was acquitted on all counts of the crime after Colon testified on his behalf. No American wrestler ...
  3. WWE in Brazil: Fans and faith

Hi there, everyone! MissingNO appearing for the first (and probably only) time. I decided to do this blog after returning home from Sao Paulo, back from the controversial house show where the fan favorite Jericho got his suspension (If you haven't heard about it yet, there are lots of headlines, be sure to check!). Before you group me together with all the Brazilian Jericho haters that surfaced after ...

Updated 05-26-2012 at 12:01 PM by Missing NO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. How to Regain a Loyal Fan - The Art of Story Telling

When the Connecticut Blueblood faced off against Rocky Maivia during Monday Night Raw in 1997, we saw a match between two future wrestling legends for a belt that had great value. The build for the match wasn’t done through video packages and mic work. The story of the young underdog overcoming the pretty boy heel for his first WWF title was accomplished through story telling wrestling.

Updated 05-25-2012 at 04:21 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Joplin: 1 Year Later and Wrestling.

I don't know when this will get posted, but it is time for me to reflect on the year gone by. 1 year ago, my hometown and my home personally was blown away. I will never forget what happened that day. I'll admit, compared to a lot, I a lucky person. I didn't lose anyone in my family. I didn't lose a single friend. So many others did.

I don't have many possessions left from before the ...
  6. WAYS to SAVE WWE FROM BOREDOMNESS

HEY GUYS...I'm Arvin and i'm just a newbie here but I'm an avid wrestling fan....and i think this the time to express my opinion about saving WWE. We are all know that WWE was not entertaining as before and while i'm watching WWE every week, it seems too boring every week (except some segments with the main eventers) especially SMACKDOWN.

I'm just sharing my visions and opinions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. How to Regain a Loyal Fan - (Pt6) Allow me to tell you who/what I like

Yes! Yes! YES! Finally the ‘E Universe’ has listened to something outside the merchandising department, Social Media scores, and the Nielsen ratings. It wasn’t about what was the hot ticket item on sale, nor was it about a guy who fit the “typical” mold of what a cookie cut, made for TV “wrestler” was supposed to look like. Danielson was destined for greatness before he
  8. How to Regain a Loyal Fan pt. 5 - Don't insult my intelligence as a fan

Do you know why so many fans have remained loyal to Paul Heyman? The man always put us first. Look up his first reaction to Sabu “No Showing” an event. The man always made sure we knew the truth behind the injuries to his performers. The man fought without conviction when he felt as though they weren’t giving US the best wrestling program possible, even when faced with network executives
  9. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

4) I want to see less “Show” and more “Action Packed Event!”

I asked a question in my last blog. When was the last time you felt that you had just seen wrestling history on a Monday Night RAW? That was a trick question. The prelude to that question clearly states that Raw is disqualified. Raw is not a wrestling program. I will elaborate on this in section 10 but where the ...
  10. The Perfect Wrestling Video Game

This Christmas i was VERY excited to play WWE 12 because it was my first wrestling game in a while. Instead, what i got was a horrible thing called "predator engine" and a game where online users abuse 2 moves and win cheap. Also, the fact that no other mode in that game is playable is beyond me. That's when i realized how a perfect wrestling game would be.

BTW: This is not ...

Updated 05-01-2012 at 08:57 PM by alcrissam

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.